for The Solution : Family Binds

3/21/2015 c4 Guest
It's been about two years since you last updated, just wondering when it will be active again. We really miss your stories.
3/16/2015 c4 bellanoel
I know its been almost 2 years since you updated this story but I really love it and think you should try to finish it. You are an amazing writer and I'm obsessed with this story. I hope you can finish it one day. I can't wait!
12/22/2014 c4 vampangel25
please update when u can i love the story and cant wait to read more and i like this story better then the show and ur right about elena i cant stand her either both stefan and damon are better off with out her
10/31/2014 c4 brightflare
Good story so far, hope you continue it sometime!
12/30/2013 c4 Guest
I have just finished reading the solution and the sequel. I am a massive klaroline fan and I have never really thought and damon and Caroline together... However I absolutely loved your stories. I know it has been ages since you updated and I know you probably are busy but even if you can't properly finish the story could you even just do one post outlining what would have happened for example do ric and Kat become vampires do they have kids themselves who all has children whst are there names. U could just do a para for each character so all your readers aren't left wondering.
10/12/2013 c1 rosa
still waiting more chapters faster and more longer too
9/3/2013 c4 sammie.friston
Love this story, can't wait until Ric proposes to katerina :) I love Alaric! Can't wait for the next instalment. Thank you for such great stories they are always a joy to read and so detailed which is brilliant! :) x
7/30/2013 c4 AmyFrancis
love
7/14/2013 c4 Guest
I'm on the same boat with Elena. I think she's just a narcotic insensitive slut.
I love daroline and klaroline but I doubt they actually want to give Carolines story any actual depth and give real screen time not just clips here and there.
7/14/2013 c4 Guest
Totally agree with your rant about TVD ;) They have ruined almost all the characters, nothing makes sense anymore :/ Season 4 was just awful. The sire bond, the cure, and no humanity Elena was annoying as hell. I hate that Jeremy is back, and that Bonnie died to bring him back for that ungrateful bitch Elena who cares only about herself and the Salvatores -_- ugh, she is the worst friend EVER... Screw season 5 tbh I won't be watching... I love your stories tho :)
7/14/2013 c4 Guest
please don't give up, you are my only Daroline source. I also think elena deserves a stake, god she's so annoying. When Caroline turned they made her better but they seem to have only made elena suck even more! (if that's possible) So again please don't give up, your stories are unbelievable. Good luck with the WIP award I for one hope you win again.
7/14/2013 c1 Guest
Yeah! Keep going. I've been missing this
7/15/2013 c4 xWrittenInTheStarsx
Your rant was perfect as is this story :)
7/15/2013 c4 18AngelIvySalvatore
So glad you're back! Going to go read Choosing Each Other
7/15/2013 c4 Phoenix1592
Damon did the right thing bringing Rebekah to Italy with him

the twins are growing well and doing new things

Katherine's past with Rebekah was not at all pleasant, but perhaps they can start over

got to agree with you, Elena's not likeable at all, and she's only gotten worse in season 4
91 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »