for The Solution : Family Binds

4/23/2013 c1 khloe
Love the defan! More defan!
4/24/2013 c2 6SarahScott
thank you thank you thank youuuuuu!
I'm so happy that you updated it!

So now bonnie is happy that damon came to her rescue... I'm still kinda pissed at her.
oh uh Kol.. damon is stronger than them right? and he can compel them. but I still hope elijah doesn't betray damon.

can't wait for more. update soon please.
xoxo
4/23/2013 c2 1Serinity Clearwater
Kinda sorta saw that coming
4/23/2013 c2 skyewardfuckyeah
love the update :)
4/23/2013 c2 1Nat-Nat 360
Dammit! KOL!
4/23/2013 c1 Nat-Nat 360
He's back...
4/23/2013 c2 vikki.dillard
love this story so much! i am a big fan of your work and love all of your stories. i was wondering if you were going to write any more on them?
4/23/2013 c2 nonameistoolong
Oh Kol, I'm disappointed in you! I hope that Elijah keeps his word. Damon has five kids either already here or on the way; he should be in Italy not having to fend off apocalyptic psychos in Mystic Falls!
4/23/2013 c2 Phoenix1592
Elijah's a vamp again,

Rebekah will stay put, as she knows that is is in her best interest

Kol seems to be vamp again courtesy his brother

Elijah won't betray Damon, but he does have a way with words he would need to employ until they can safely leave
4/7/2013 c1 daroline
U r back ! I'm so happy u started the sequel !

Waiting for the nxt update!
4/7/2013 c1 Guest
Really love it! The bonding with Stefan and Damon and the kids was great, and Klaus is back too, hope Damon can stop him :) Please update asap :)
4/7/2013 c1 love it
great chapter xx is this the one where Katherine is pregnant?
4/7/2013 c1 6SarahScott
squeeeellll! OMG THANK YOU.

I was just re-reading The Solution cause I was missing your stories.
Loved this. Really hope you continue cause I can't wait for more. I really missed this story. I love your ideas.

So... Are you planning on updating your other stories, like Mind over Matter? Cause I'm dying here. hahahah seriously. I need damon and Katherine to be together in this story. hahaha Yeah, as you can see I'm a little obsessed with your stories. All of them. I really appreciate them.

Hope all is good with you. And when you have the time I'll be here waiting for some more awesome updates.

love , sarah. xo
4/4/2013 c1 Guest
Great start! Keep going! !
4/3/2013 c1 Guest
OH MY GOD you are amazing how do you come up with this stuff? Simply brilliant
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »