for The Solution : Family Binds

4/3/2013 c1 wuppergirl95
Yeah! You just made my day! I really love The Solution and could not wait for the sequel and now you did it! Thank you and please update soon! :D :D :D :D *happy dance*
4/3/2013 c1 Jenn
My patience has been rewarded! Great first chapter! Can't wait to see how this goes down
4/3/2013 c1 Guest
OMG YOU FINALLY MADE A SEQUEL YAY ! THANK YOU !
4/3/2013 c1 1Serinity Clearwater
As much as I Love Klaus man seriously such a party pooper poor care bear.
4/3/2013 c1 BeautifulStrongFullOfLight
I love Defan bonding :)
4/3/2013 c1 1A Lost Vamp
YAY! This was absolutely awesome! I'm dying to read the next chapter!
4/3/2013 c1 EternallyDS
LOVE IT!
So glad you posted a sequel :) Looking forward to the next chapter
4/3/2013 c1 xtx2000
Great chapter as always Starzee. You should somehow have Damon and Stefans mothers spirit summoned and have her say how proud she is of them. That would be a nice moment.

Till next time ;)
4/3/2013 c1 diddlXD
omg awesome and omhg Sequel of The Solution :D thank you you awesome
4/3/2013 c1 Damon's Vampire Barbie
This chapter is amazing! I really enjoyed the Damon/Stefan bonding at the start it's definitely my favorite part of the chapter. The scene with Conrad was really cute. I really love the way Damon talks about Sessily it really makes me melt "Because she's our little princess." My eyes actually teared up when Damon said that its so sweet. I mean Damon loves his kids the same but Sessily will always be his little girl :) I'm actually kinda happy that Klaus is alive I mean it'll add more drama and you know how much I love drama lol ;) I really loved the Caroline and Stefan moment at the end I love their friendship and the fact that their best friends is lovely, hopefully in this story Caroline will spend time with Stefan as well as Katherine. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter hope Damon is okay and can't wait for the Damon/Elijah bonding :D I've really missed this story so glad it's back! :) Take care sweetie xoxo
4/3/2013 c1 6Matt-On-Matt
Is it too much to ask for klamon friendship? Missed this soooooo much
4/3/2013 c1 vikki.dillard
OMG! SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS STORY! HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT!
4/3/2013 c1 Phoenix1592
Damon and Stefan are getting along very well

well, well, Niky's back and he's not happy
4/3/2013 c1 nonameistoolong
Oh that rat mother... I just hate him right now, ruining a perfectly good Christmas! I'm so glad that you started posting this, I've been looking forward to it so much and the beginning was great! Update Soon!
4/3/2013 c1 bunnykay
yey, finally the sequel is here :) cannot wait for the update & to see what Klaus is planning for them.
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »