for One Hell of a Knockout

4/26/2013 c11 3DevilToBeLoved
My feelings are out the roof right now! I'm so excited to read more! I love, love, loved this chapter!
4/25/2013 c11 2AlexLunaaah
& the story keeps getting better(:
4/24/2013 c10 Princessme
I like your story! It has good potential. But if you're planning to write a sequel, I personally would like you not to make Chris kill Konckout's parents. I think he should get back at her another way. Not everything that happens to Dave, does have to happen to Knockout. That is just my opinion. Other than that, keep up the good work! ;)
4/24/2013 c10 3DevilToBeLoved
Love, love, love this!
4/20/2013 c9 2AlexLunaaah
Yeah, being able to fight isn't always going to get you out of trouble.
I mean you can punch a guy all you want but if he has muscles or he's big then your punches aren't doing half as much as they should regardless of how hard you hit.
I'm talking from experience..
4/20/2013 c9 50Rurrlock-God of Power
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I think this story is getting better with every chapter, not only is your writing improving, but also the story is moving along nicely. I like how you've fleshed it out more, and you're doing more with Angelina and her character. And having her as a black belt doesn't defeat the purpose, it makes her more unique, otherwise she'll just be a female Dave. Plus some people know martial arts while others don't, so it's just another part of the character. And even with the training, she's not invincible, she's lost fights, she doesn't know how to handle the Chris situation and is now complicating herself with 'Red Mist'. She has flaws, like a real person.

I admit, there are some similarities here with other stories with other female OC friends of Dave stories, but now that we've developed more and have her dilemma with Chris, it's making this story more original and fun to read. Great work.
4/19/2013 c2 43Makokam
Aaaaand here it all goes south.

Giving her those kinds of abilities just completely defeats the point of Kick-Ass. And it looks like you're just going to skip to the fight where Dave got injured.

I'll give you one more chapter to pull this around.
4/19/2013 c1 Makokam
It's been done before. And every time I see it I can't help but think that introducing a female friend would completely throw off the movie's storyline. In all honesty, Dave probably wouldn't have done he whole hero thing.

That said, this wasn't bad. Not great, but not bad, which means it's exceeded my expectations already. Hopefully it'll only get better.

Makoka out.
4/18/2013 c8 2AlexLunaaah
*pouting* I don't want them to break up...
4/11/2013 c5 AlexLunaaah
Elm st? Lol pretty much nightmare on elm st!
It happens, college is stressing. Just update when you can(:
4/9/2013 c4 AlexLunaaah
Uummm OUCH!
o.O
Fighting is usually fun when you're in the middle of it but once its over its like; 'crap. what was I thinking? I hurt.' Lol
this coming from someone who is in the middle of kickboxing classes & ends up covered in bruises-.-
4/9/2013 c3 50Rurrlock-God of Power
Another really fun chapter to read, I can't wait to see how Angelina will fit in with the rest of the film and what things will happen differently.

You're welcome for the review before :)
4/8/2013 c3 2AlexLunaaah
Pretty epic story(:
I always thought they needed another girl in the story!
4/7/2013 c2 50Rurrlock-God of Power
I'm quite liking this story so far. It has a nice pace, the protagonist seems likeable, and it has a good heart that I find quite fun to read. Can't wait to read more when it's ready.
29 « Prev Page 1 2