for What Does it Mean to Live Forever?

8/9/2020 c1 3BoredByBoredom
This is perfect. Without a doubt the best fanfic for this series I have ever read. Kudos to you for an excellent one-shot.
12/10/2019 c1 batman1010
omg shivers
please write more
could you write excess's for blood of eden series , that would be amazing
please
also , at the end sarren says that allie destroyed in front of kanin's eyes would break him, so could you just do an alternate tragedy on what if all three had survived and allie had died, in front of Kanin?
2/16/2019 c1 Shelita17
This was freakishly good. Your word usage was spot on for how Kanin would speak. Great job.
6/18/2017 c1 Guest
I'm already upset because I'll likely never find this fan fic again to re-read it and there's a reason for that. In 5 years when I'm thinking about Kanin and Allie's AMAZING convo about flags and immortality, I'm going to open "The Immortal Rules" and get frustrated when I can't find it.

If u didn't catch the complement, ur story captures the characters so perfectly that I will never remember this as a fan fic. I'll simply remember it as on of the best dialogues in the trilogy.

The best complement I could pay u is to forget u. Kind of like a certain flag on the moon.
4/14/2017 c1 1GalaxyofCastaborous
I think this is the best analogy for immortality that I have ever read. Congratulations. It captures the good, and explains the bad in such a way that it makes an impact. Thank you for that.
3/3/2017 c1 Kasumiin
Jeez, what a perfectly fitting comparison! Almost got goosebumps! You did a very good job on this one shot!
5/13/2015 c1 5Nowaki-koneko
Not bad. It certainly gave me a new view on immortality. It is a great comparison.
2/9/2015 c1 intothenewworld
very meaningful and leaves an impact on the reader. i like it!
1/8/2015 c1 10yeecing
wow that was deep
10/13/2014 c1 FirebirdsFalling
First - can I say how happy I am to actually find good fanfiction for such a relatively unknown book series? Props to you, my friend.

Now, the piece itself. Allie and Kanin are remarkably in character. You captured a number of their mannerisms (Allie scrunching her nose, Kanin speaking formally) and both the question and the answer reminded me of their interactions in the early part of Immortal Rules. Your comparison is kind of fantastic - it makes perfect sense when Kanin explains it, but then when you actually think about how absurd it is... :) Excellent job on that.

In summary... quirky idea, great dialogue, good grasp of character, and pretty damn awesome final line. I would love to see more of your work for this series. Welcome to FanFiction! (although I am nearly a year late with that welcome... nonetheless.)
9/19/2014 c1 jediprankster
Very well done! And no, I don't think it was weird to compare vampires to the flag on the moon. It was a perfect metaphor. Very poetic.
7/7/2014 c1 3Alice Hudson
Wow, so beautiful. I love how you used the flag on the moon to represent immortality, something I would never have considered.
6/13/2014 c1 Crysta
This is really good quality fanfiction, I love the American flag analogy and the fact that it actually sounds as if it could be part of the book. No spelling/grammer/spacing mistakes at all, a professional work, well done :)
5/14/2014 c1 1trucee99
This is ab-so-lutely a-mazing! Read this story before 2 yrs ago & came back to re-read it again. Just thought that I should review.
5/10/2014 c1 2Deathlylover
I love it! Great comparison.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »