for I found you

12/24/2016 c1 45TapTapAlways
The buildup in this story - the slow dropping of fact such as describing the character's personality by the way she deals with that sounds or her polkadot dress, draws you in very nicely and it shows some real promise this far!
TapTap
7/25/2014 c7 Kitkat221
hahahahhaahahha Love this! please continue!
8/21/2013 c5 nigmas
I love it so far :)
8/3/2013 c5 Lavender Harpy
Im telling you i love it! write more!
6/4/2013 c5 Tayla
I'm dying to see how the Doctor tells jane who he really is! :D Thanks for dedicating the chapter to me! :)
5/30/2013 c5 Flute1516
I love your fic! I've read different stories where the Doctor finds other Time Lords, but they were never that great, but yours is amazing. I love the way you put their thoughts into the story and the little details you add, especially what the Doctor notices about her. I can't wait to see what you write next!
5/5/2013 c4 Tayla
Sometimes I just can't keep up with the Doctor, but I don't think he just imagines random things. :)
4/13/2013 c3 UltimateWhoLockFanGirl
You wrote the Doctor's pov really well, it was so insightful. :-) I can't wait for the next chapter.
4/12/2013 c3 Tayla
I wish I could hug the Doctor right now! :) Short chapter, but not bad! :D Can't wait till the next update!
4/12/2013 c3 21Oswin Partridge
So beautiful! Just gorgeous!
4/7/2013 c2 Oswin Partridge
Oh, I like this! Very interesting! Continue!
4/7/2013 c2 UltimateWhoLockFanGirl
Omg! Great chapter. I love Thanks so much for dedicating it to me. :-D
4/7/2013 c2 Tayla
You should write in the Doctor's POV for next chapter! :D Please update soon! :)
4/4/2013 c1 UltimateWhoLockFanGirl
Wow! What a bombshell! You just have to continue.:-)