for Lightning Strikes

1/17/2014 c11 3SecondtoNon
Yay! I'm so glad you finally updated! It was kinda hard figuring out who was speaking and who Master was referring to at times in the first part, and I wonder how Kengo and Aya rejoined the other three?

But still, I'm glad you posted the chapter!
1/17/2014 c11 1cookieswithmilktea

shisui almost let the cat out of the bag didn't he? and lulu appeared :D
12/8/2013 c10 37Lady Salazar
I'll wait. Without throwing rocks. :P

I really like your young-Ryuko/Akira, and look forward to seeing what happens with him.
10/18/2013 c10 3SecondtoNon
Yay! Glad you updated! I was hoping to see Kengo and Aya's reaction to Akira but oh well. Until next time!
10/17/2013 c10 1cookieswithmilktea
i can't wait for the questioning from akira's friends on what happened
8/29/2013 c9 cookieswithmilktea
noooooooooooooo ;-; i seriously thought from the last chapter there could be action fighting in this chapter, but i guess i could wait around a month for the next chapter, which has fighting :D

and oooo, akira is angry :O someone got to watch out
8/29/2013 c9 39Love Psycho
Whoo...interesting. Akira...okay, can I admit that a preppy!Akira is rather weird. However, I must admit that this has...promise. Looking forwards to more!

(please, oh please tell me there is Shirogane/Akira in the future!)

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
8/28/2013 c9 3SecondtoNon
OmG! That is so evil! The long wait and you cut us off at the good part! Gahhh!

Oh well, I guess I'll just hope the next chapter will be faster. Things are getting real interesting now. Can't wait to see the battle and read about Kengo and Aya's thoughts regarding Akira.

I'll be looking forward for the next chapter!
7/31/2013 c8 1cookieswithmilktea
haha, kou is the same as always, still manages to piss off shirogane

i can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully there is a fighting scene w and maybe kengo will run into a shin and drama happens :D
7/20/2013 c7 cookieswithmilktea
yay! the action begins :D

i cant wait for the nanaya vs akira fight :D
7/4/2013 c7 3SecondtoNon
Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/20/2013 c7 Yana5
:-)
5/17/2013 c6 SecondtoNon
Can't wait for the next chapter! I absolutely loved this back story.
5/14/2013 c5 2serellpaz
Oh well, I spoke too soon. Poor Shirogane his life after death Ryuko, must have been very sad.
5/14/2013 c4 serellpaz
Kuo seems that this is less aggressive, and more willing to take a chance on Shirogane.

I Like it!