for Superman Volume 1

12/7/2019 c8 asingh123
And here I lost my interest...

This is not about Superman/Clark Kent

This is everything but Clark Kent

I guess that are the negatives of trying to push all the Mythos and cooking them together...
7/26/2016 c1 16AliciaRoseFantasy
Holy bananas batman! You have a Superman story? How did I miss this!? I love Superman! And whoooaaaaa, that was EPIC! The detailed description is AMAZING! And you really went in, giving us readers a super close view at the days before Krypton exploded and its people.

As usual for your stuff, this is REALLY imaginative, and that is one of my favorite things about you as a writer. It just really gets me eager and pulled into the story, and you are very good at getting me all excited.

I also love how you introduce all the characters we know well and love from all the stories of Kal-El's origin, and birth, with also the inclusion of one of his infamous enemies, general Zod. Who it can already be seen is really sneaky and villainous. And boy, I held my breathe at the part with the earthquake, because I already know what's coming. It's kinda sad what happened to their planet if you look at it from that perspective (most of the Kryptonians not knowing what was happening), but the way you've written this, really keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Oh, and another thing, this is really well structured! You've done a great job building towards the plot throughout the chapter etc. It's just really impressive :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I just love it! jhfjhfjhjhfhjhfcjhcjhfcjmhfccfjmgfkjfgkjfv. Brilliant job! You are AWESOME! :D
3/10/2016 c10 Guest
Oh shit braniac is coming yaw.
3/8/2016 c8 Guest
Yo did you really just use "nuff said" line from marvel when this is a DC story?F*ck you man F*ck you.
3/8/2016 c5 Guest
I see some of the inspiration for this chapter was from smallville.
2/20/2016 c12 Guest
Jay is no Barry Allen
11/1/2015 c13 Guest
Great job again. Nice to see you delving deeper into the DC Universe.
9/13/2015 c13 spirit117
Cool chapter Nomad, Selina may want to rethink that bit about him flying. She may be getting that call sooner than she thinks; also nice little cameo with Bruce.

Keep up the great work.
9/11/2015 c13 26tailedninja
Most unsuccessful knock-out punch ever. Hilarious!
So does Clark realize he just stranded Chloe in Metropolis?
6tail
9/11/2015 c13 45King of 2211
Of course Bruce is emo during this time and Casey is still a dick.
9/11/2015 c1 Aghil
Any normal woman with superman is like mouse under the mountain,the new 52 sm and ww are perfect for each other, .ww need a strong man who can take care of her in every ways, who make her a woman, who can take care of diana and superman also need a strong woman who loves clark ,kal not only superman like lois lane
power couple is perfect and for the last time superman is more humanity in his heart than any character
5/10/2015 c12 28Son of Whitebeard
great to see the first flash
4/28/2015 c12 2Cookie Montser
Compared to your other fics, this one is pretty grim. Everyone seems to have a messed up life that's just getting worse. DC universe is depressing. Great work. Looking forward to more. And Chloe annoys the hell out of me. She's going around practically approaching these meta-humans head on without thinking about the consequences; good thing she got shot. Maybe she'll actually put that super intelligence to use next time.
4/28/2015 c12 Saint Deltora
Almost as quick as a bolt of lightening -Lighting

A woman leaving a bakery with a bag full of bagels gasped as she felt a gut of wind - 'gust'

I'm already the quickest man alive what more do you want from me." - LO?

He joined the army when he was eighteen; now that he's well into his mid-fifties he didn't regret anything. - I think this would flow better if it was "now that he 'was' well into his mid-fifties"

what if one of these kids is the key to saving the world one day." - LO?

"Then I suggest you start making the impossible possible Garrick unless you want us to activate the bomb in your body. - Comma after "Garrick".

Nate eyes widen a little - 'Nate's' eyes 'widened'

"Control be advised these are innocent people present, - 'there'

She could feel darkness over taking her before she saw him vanish. - 'overtaking' her, together.

"Sir, I've contact the other satellite Task Force X sites and all goes well. - 'contacted'

"Is our good friend Lionel still with his little astronomy group." - LO?

"What about him." - LO?

You understand right." - LO?

The meteor rocks miraculously healed him from his injuries and granted him super-speed which his how he became the fastest man alive. - which 'was' how

You do know that right." - LO?

great in the sack aren't they." - LO?

This chapter was an okay set-up.

Say, will that girl who could see the future appear more in the future? I noticed you spent quite a bit of time on her.
4/16/2015 c12 spirit117
Nice chapter Nomad, looks like Garrick is in a tough spot.

Keep up the great work.