for Batman Beyond: Neo-Gotham Knights

10/20/2020 c17 Iron Spider Fan
These stories were a nice taste of things to come.
2/27/2019 c13 2LoveGlutton
The court of owls and Max?... oh boy
9/6/2016 c5 3Phoenix373
Flitwick. :-)
11/28/2015 c17 7raw666
You know, I usually avoid DC fanfics because usually they suck. They have no orginal plot line and are almsot 100% of time fluff pics if they are not crossovers. This is not such a piece. This well thought out, well written and great story that deserve praise and continue to be devloped. I hope you keep on working on Volume 2, and if not, thank you for what you made and good luck.
10/30/2015 c14 MasterOfDragonsGod
Nice
10/29/2015 c1 MasterOfDragonsGod
Interesting
8/7/2015 c17 2naruxxsaku20
So are we going get a freaking robin and a batgirl. This universe need a robin.
7/8/2015 c17 Guest
Nomad, i was your 100th reviewer on this story(still proud). Great work with the Sinister Six. Somehow you've done it again. PLEASE update this when you can and don't worry so much about getting to Vol. 3 of Spidey. Vol. 2 is awesome enough. Just wanted to give you some encouragement and a friendly reminder. So excited for BB vol. 2 to kick off. God bless you, sir.
4/25/2015 c17 Saint Deltora
suddenly there was a flash of lightening. - 'lighting'

And what are you doing standing here in the dark, - LO?

it was cleared up as there was another flash of lightening. - Again.

"And." Batman returned -LO?

A streak of lightening flashed across the sky - Again.

A streak of lightening flashed across the sky illuminating the suite - 4th time.

she was wearing a revealing black dressed - 'dress'

'181…182….183…Christ McGinnis how long does it take to scare the crap out of an old man.' - LO?

"So Mr. Wayne…Damian, how about you and I leave this dull Gala and head back to my Condominium for a nightcap." - LO?

but there also something about him that was hidden beneath the smile on his face, something that was sinister. - but there 'was'

Damian and held each other's gaze and another tense moment - Damian and 'Lincoln'

"Now what Max, - LO?

She was in the historal section, - 'historical'

There has been no proven fact that Court of Owls even exist and - That 'the' Court of Owls. Also, I think you meant 'ever existed'

Came the thunder and lightening again. - 'lighting'

"I know it's been a while and I'm like the last person you want to see but…can I please stay here for the night. - LO?

I know many of you are wondering why I would choose to move Haly's Circus here to Blüdhaven - 'Haley'

Interesting chapter... I am liking what Dick is setting himself up to do, I also liked the scene between Terry and that guy.
131 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »