for Total Drama High School

7/7/2013 c21 NerdyNightStocker
The lockers definitely suit the characters and I can see why you made the locker pairing you did! I like the breaking of the fourth wall and the fact that Mike was the one who punched Duncan and not vice versa! The different couples chosen are interesting but I never thought Bridgette would resort to ever sabotaging a teammate! I guess there's a first time for everything! Looking forward to the next chapter!
7/6/2013 c2 22DEDEBUG9
This is really good :)
7/5/2013 c21 8cosmos-calibrator
I applaud thee for posting this chapter! And happy (belated) birthday! i hope you're enjoying that 3DS!
7/5/2013 c21 55Torie Rilistkrytcat
(Aww, the Aleheather bit was so cute!) Love it! XD
7/5/2013 c20 8cosmos-calibrator
Hey! Post those two chapters I sent you so then your patient reviewers can read again!
7/2/2013 c20 mewgirl
That's ok. Take your time. :) I love how there are actually real students and classes that the campers have to face. It made the story just a bit more real.
6/26/2013 c20 NerdyNightStocker
Ouch, sorry to hear that! I hope you find someone who can help you with this story!
6/26/2013 c20 55Torie Rilistkrytcat
If you really want help I'd be happy too if someone else hasn't already offered :)
6/26/2013 c20 DaleJr.88
I got an idea for you.
5/30/2013 c19 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Thank GOD! I hate Lightning and Justin with a passion. These two are the biggest, most self-fetish assholes I have ever come across. Cody needs to get a restraining order on Sierra. It should serve her right.

Keep up the good work.
5/29/2013 c19 NerdyNightStocker
Looks like the plan didn't go so perfectly! Sierra's clingyness was halted! I actually don't mind the double elimination since I dislike both contestants eliminated! The "getting along" challenge sounds like it'll be their toughest one yet!
5/29/2013 c19 55Torie Rilistkrytcat
Hahaha! Love it!
5/22/2013 c18 57Technical Technicalities
Ooohhh! I shall vote!
5/22/2013 c17 Technical Technicalities
Whoa Courtney, killing some birds? Serious badass over here
5/21/2013 c17 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
I look forward to the drama between Courtney and Dawn.
111 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »