for Total Drama High School

5/21/2013 c18 NerdyNightStocker
So far, the poll is about who the mysterious fourth member of Alliance AleHeathB is. I voted for my three choices. They don't reflect the double elimination at all. For that, I vote for Lightning and Bridgette. At the moment, they're my least favorites left that don't provide a good antagonistic role (at least Justin, Courtney and Scott have that for them).
5/20/2013 c17 NerdyNightStocker
I wonder who the other alliance member of SleHeathB is? Maybe Eva since they didn't even have to explain why they'd be a powerful alliance? Idk... The sabotaging plan is going well... Holy crap, Courtney is going to provoke a lot of angry emails! Also a depressed Dawn! I look forward to finding out the escape plan!
5/20/2013 c17 213I'll Cover Angel and Collins
loved it.
5/20/2013 c17 55Torie Rilistkrytcat
Aww, poor Dawn!
XD love it!
5/10/2013 c16 NerdyNightStocker
This challenge sounds like it could be a bit controversial... Alejandro flirting with Courtney is a risky move on his part! Hecwill be feeling both Heather and Scott's wrath! Ezekiel not knowing about the Nazis and Jews was hilarious! So Justin is officially in on the sabotage... I look forward to seeing if the saboteurs succeed!
5/10/2013 c16 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Good to hear from you again. Awesome chapter. I cannot wait for more :)
5/10/2013 c16 3JuliaNightmare
AMAZING!
5/10/2013 c16 55Torie Rilistkrytcat
Hahaha, Noozos and Jezzes, ROFL!
Love it!
4/29/2013 c15 NerdyNightStocker
I hope you do well in all your tests and that Total Drama Mayhem gets enough people!
4/29/2013 c14 NerdyNightStocker
LOL, Izzy is like a child with ADHD... You'd think Sierra would get a clue about Cody by now... I have to agree about DJ and Dawn; those two would make a decent couple! Poor Noah... Scott totally had that coming though... Jo can't catch a break when it comes to her gender! LMAO I can actually picture Lightning and Owen doing that! So Brick has a crush on Jo? She doesn't appear to be reciprocating... Anne Maria isn't getting her feelings returned either sadly... I love that B was actually smart enough to find a way to dispose of his video camera! Oh yeah, Trent was that girl's soulmate... And Ezekiel is his usual nose-picking self! Fabulous!
4/29/2013 c13 NerdyNightStocker
Oh good! I was hoping you wouldn't leave many contestants out!

Haha, I love that Eva started beating Alejandro in a fight! And Duncan quickly stumbled upon Justin and Scott's new alliance! Cameron is definitely the Hermione Granger of the Total Drama World!
4/29/2013 c15 57Technical Technicalities
That's ridiculous, not updating until you have enough people on your OC story. This has reviews and follows and favorites, yet you say that you won't update until we go see your OC story?

That's messed up bro.
4/29/2013 c14 Technical Technicalities
You: Yeah... This may scar you for life...

Me: Dude, I've seen RedEyedWarrior, what can u possibly do?
4/29/2013 c12 NerdyNightStocker
So this is a filler chapter of sorts? Okay...

Courtney seems quite delusional about her status at the school. I could see Trent having legions of fangirls causing catfights over him! Cody sure got away while Sierra was perfectly distracted! Leave it to Justin to relinquish all common sense in joining a risky alliance for two posh mirrors! Without Sam around to keep her grounded, Dakota has officially become friends with Heather! I wonder how that will impact her head in the competition?
4/29/2013 c10 NerdyNightStocker
I wonder if Staci is an even worse singer than Lindsay? Too bad Izzy couldn't make Lightning permanently disappear LOL! Looks like none of the teams are confidant in their talent show choices... Who would've thought that Justin would be the one to get his team points? Then again, Owen was a judge... So much for Courtney sabotaging her team... Dang, we didn't even need to see how horrible Team Physics were! LMAO It never gets old seeing Izzy mess with Chris! It was still not enough to keep Team Physics from losing though! The elimination was pretty anticlimactic but oh well!
111 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »