for Total Drama High School

4/29/2013 c15 10Jaynezstar
This sounds...

WICKED AWESOME
4/29/2013 c4 Guest
Good grief!Why does it seem like Geoff gets eliminated 1st or 2nd in every fan fiction?Hugh!
4/29/2013 c15 55Torie Rilistkrytcat
Ooh, sounds interesting! Can't wait!
4/29/2013 c15 213I'll Cover Angel and Collins
I think I'm really going to like the next chapter, can't wait.
4/28/2013 c9 NerdyNightStocker
I don't know who has the worse roommate between Alejandro and Heather! Lightning and Izzy both sound frustrating! So the high school is a normal, cliquey one? Alright... The talent show redux sounds like an interesting concept!
4/28/2013 c8 NerdyNightStocker
Team Literature finally got the loss that ScottNey wanted! AleHeather's bickering this episode and last were hilarious! Congrats to Brick for proving that he truly is tough! I'm not surprised that Courtney wouldn't let a grudge go just to keep a strong alliance! I hope that mistake bites her hard in the butt! Hopefully that'll happen with Gwen's parting warning to her team! LOL at dazed Chris!
4/28/2013 c7 NerdyNightStocker
Looks like we have our first Chef challenge of the season! Izzy is surely a unique individual... At least Brick managed to get on Chef's good side! Gwen and Courtney's withdrawal will definitely cost them! Since Gwen is starting to drop her guard, I'm gonna say that she'll be the one they drop!
4/28/2013 c6 NerdyNightStocker
At least Izzy bugs Chris as much as everybody else! Courtney and Scott's sabotage isn't working so well... Heather and Alejandro are succeeding in self-sabotage... Who would've thought that Sierra actually knew something that wasn't focused on Cody? I'm glad that Brick could help his team too! It's good to see that the continuity of Bridgette not being able to hold a grudge is still there despite the fact that their fights would've been fun. Alright, glad to hear that Noah and Izzy are officially competing! And we have another elimination that makes perfect sense! I don't mind Staci but her boot was necessary!
4/28/2013 c5 NerdyNightStocker
Duncan and chairs do not mix...

Teams Algebra and Physics are totally screwed with doofuses like Owen and Tyler as their quiz helpers! Team Literatire has the best advantage with Noah while Izzy could be a wild card for Team Team! I LOLed hard when Heather called Al a "thing" and immediately started a verbal spat! Courtney and Scott's alliance is something I could easily see happening in the real season 5!
4/28/2013 c4 NerdyNightStocker
Haha, I knew AleHeather couldn't fight their feelings for long!

Wow, Geoff really let his team down! And Mike isn't doing much better! Being two of the friendlier contestants, Bridgette and Zoey seemed like they'd hit it off. But I suppose boys have a way of turning sweet girls into sour teammates! I'm rooting for Zoey out of the two just because I haven't liked Bridgette lately... Who would've thought that Duncan had artistic prowess and Heather didn't?

Despite being a Geoff fan, the right person went home. Bridgette and Zoey's animosity should be fun to watch.
4/28/2013 c3 NerdyNightStocker
Oh yeah, I'm sure 300 pushups are no problem for the four contestants who strive on physical fitness!

LMAO at the so-called "advantage" of the drawing! Scott may be back to his old tricks again!

The berries and the filled camera will be huge advantages for those teams!
4/28/2013 c2 NerdyNightStocker
Anne Maria would definitely love Justin's looks while Lindsay could very easily believe Staci's lies! Jo and Eva will have a fierce rivalry, as could Brick and Duncan! Samkota and Zoke seem to be as strong as ever! Lightning is as douchey as ever! Now to evaluate the teams:

Team Algebra: Problematic with Duncan/brick but Jo/Eva are behaving more civilly than I thought. Justin could manipulate the crap out of Anne Maria and Lindsay!

Team Literature: Cody, DJ and Cameron seem nice enough but Scott, Courtney and Gwen could create tension while Sierra is a huge wild card.

Team Physics: Couples galore, minus Zeke! Zeke tries in challenges so they could work well together!

Team Team (wha?): Alejandro's once again trying to manipulate his members. I'm sure B, Trent, Dawn and Heather are too smart for that! Lightning and Staci don't have a chance though!

That first challenge went by very quickly! I can see why Lindsay left though... She never has much of a storyline to work with! I do hope that Zeke finds love!
4/28/2013 c1 NerdyNightStocker
Yeah, education might be important when the word "bunny" is difficult for a teen to spell.

Looks like Sierra is still crushing on Cody hardcore...

The veteran antagonists also seem to their usual smug selves!

Who knows what will also become of DunGwen and Gidgette this season, especially with Trent returning?

Onward to the next chapter!
4/28/2013 c14 55Torie Rilistkrytcat
Really? I thought I was the only one who kinda shipped DJ/Dawn! :D
LOL, I love it!
4/28/2013 c14 213I'll Cover Angel and Collins
I liked this a lot. Can't wait to see what else you write.

update soon