for Total Drama High School

4/28/2013 c14 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Lightning is so weird. Same goes for Owen and, OF COURSE, Izzy.
4/28/2013 c13 Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
I loved the fight between Eva and Alejandro.
4/28/2013 c12 Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Cody should get a restraining order on Sierra. Chris is such a pervert.
4/28/2013 c10 Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Jesus, Chris is such a baby! But it was still an awesome story. Keep up the good work :)
4/28/2013 c9 Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Ha! I knew it! I'll be looking forward to it. Izzy's epic while Lightning isn't.
4/28/2013 c8 Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
I bet this will be a talent show contest! I wonder how Gwen was voted out when it appeared that Courtney would be the only one voting for her... maybe Scott backstabbed her and got other pepole to backstab her. At least Gwen ratted Scott and Courtney out.
4/26/2013 c7 Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Chef is crazy is fuck. I'd hate to have a sergeant like him. Wouldn't we all? izzy's so funny in this. I actually hope Gwen and Courtney become friends and Duncan get's pissed off. I hope they stand up to Chef.
4/26/2013 c6 Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
YES! Noah's on the team!
4/26/2013 c5 Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
NO COURTNEY! DON'T FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH SCOTT! NO! DON'T - ah, too late.

Keep up the good work :)
4/25/2013 c13 55Torie Rilistkrytcat
ROFL, love it :)
4/25/2013 c4 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Loving the drama between Bridgette and Zoey. Keep up the good work :)
4/25/2013 c3 Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Interesting chapter. I'm worried though that Brick was being bullied too much in this. I wonder how this will effect him in future chapters.
4/25/2013 c13 213I'll Cover Angel and Collins
I'm really glad you took my advice on this. Everything is so much easier to read since you inserted the lines. I love the cover photo and I really love how in character everyone is!

Can't wait to see more.
4/25/2013 c13 JuliaNightmare
Freaking awesome!
4/24/2013 c2 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
That was awesome, though I'm beginning to hate Duncan in this. Lindsay sure is oblivious, but at least that means she won't take her elimination seriously. Keep up the good work :)
111 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »