for Total Drama High School

4/24/2013 c1 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
I look forward to all the drama that will unfold :). I can't wait!

I loved how Trent has a 9 on his shirt now :)
4/24/2013 c12 57Technical Technicalities
Haha I love hat Sierra and Cody one! Update soon
4/24/2013 c9 Technical Technicalities
I love the "Sha-*burps*
4/24/2013 c7 Technical Technicalities
Oh boy, I probably won't be switching screens then
4/23/2013 c4 Technical Technicalities
Whoa, couple dramas
4/23/2013 c2 Technical Technicalities
Man I'm loving this story!
4/23/2013 c1 Technical Technicalities
Ooohhh...everyone is in character. I'll Cover Angel And Collins recommended it and I have to say, it's really good
4/22/2013 c4 213I'll Cover Angel and Collins
I loved Alejandro's confessional and DJ's team vandalizing the school wall.
4/22/2013 c3 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
Okay, I see you don't have this listed as humor. I'm cracking up and it's only the 3rd Chapter I've read. Heather and Alejandro kissing and Dawn knowing they love each other was great. But this was the best

"Don't just sit their worms! Move it! Except for Team Literature! Because you won the last challenge, you get a picture to copy." Chef scrunched up the piece of paper and threw it at Scott. The redhead opened it to reveal a drawing of two stickmen, one of which was wearing a dress.

"Well this is going to be a lot of help!" He mumbled sarcastically and showed his team, not letting them see the smirk spreading across his face.

I'd slap a Humor tag on this if I were you. I find it very much in character and very amusing as well.
4/22/2013 c2 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
Everyone is perfectly in character and I could see all of this happening. This is actually a great piece of work from what I can see. I love the hall pass concept and Ironically when I wrote Dear Mom and Dad I paired Justin and Anne Maria up.

I like this a lot.
4/22/2013 c1 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
I actually like the way this turned out. You know the story is going to be good when you start off with the fact that DJ can't spell Bunny.

Everyone is in character so far.

I like it.
4/21/2013 c12 guy
I'm happy that Justin is slowly becoming evil! You should make him get a fan favorite eliminated like Cody or something. That'll make him a character that really gets under people's skin. This will be the best story I've ever read if Justin starts sabotaging people and getting them eliminated after the merge. That is, if he makes it to the merge, but I think he's got what it takes. PS I'm planning on making an account because I have a completed Total Drama season that I can post. It takes place on a cruise ship and the contestants are..
Terrific Tourists- Owen, Noah, Justin, Tyler, Duncan, Lindsay, Leshawna, Bridgette, Izzy, Heather
Vengeful Vacationists- Alejandro, Geoff, B, Lightning, *Damen, Jo, Zoey, Sierra, Gwen, Courtney.
* Damen is a new character created by me.
4/21/2013 c12 55Torie Rilistkrytcat
ROFL, Chris is such a perv ;)
Great chapter!
4/20/2013 c11 guy
Are you going to use one of my challenge ideas in the next chapter? Or maybe even go with my suggestion and make Justin a Villain.
4/20/2013 c1 xCoffeeQueenx
LOL love it already, just work on the scenery more, but other than that, it's as if I'm watching it. The characters are down to the bone ;)
111 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »