for Decisions

10/13/2016 c1 victoria0613
umm what happened to the original godric and cara story? the one where she saves isabell from a group of werewolves? or was that not you and im totally wrong lol?
2/15/2016 c2 Diane
That sucks that they're using your work. Not much you can do since it is fanfiction after all. I don't think you can leave this site if you wanted to. I tried deleting my account but there is no account termination on here. It's here forever. I'll still be following you & your fics. It's awfully nice of you to keep your followers on here posted. Most fic authors would just leave & only a hand few of the fans would follow their move & be aware of updates. Thank you :)
2/9/2016 c2 Reina434
I am a huge fan of your writing. I am so sorry that these sites have stolen your work. Thank goodness I bookmarked your site a while ago. I was definitely freaked out when I saw this story had dissappeared. There just isn't enough well written fic out there, let alone enough well written Godric fic. Really enjoy the unique voice you bring to your characters and looking forward to seeing more from you in the future. This is one fan who will be following you and your writing no matter where you go!
2/9/2016 c1 2bebepantheon
Did you re write the whole and deleted the rest.?! Well I can't remember what the story was about... But i guess it's too soon to tell. It's okay.
2/8/2016 c1 3Nameless Fable
CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS PLEASE! :D :D
1/1/2016 c34 RainyDayReader
Loved this chapter! And I think he did the right thing by telling her - she would have known if he was holding back, which would have created an issue with trust, and now that she knows they can make plans together and truly work as a team.
12/31/2015 c34 4SilverDragon13
Loved the chapter XD
12/9/2015 c33 Iphigelina
Hye!

I've got to admit your Oc, Cara? She's crazy good! I love how you pull it off. It's a little like being in the mind of Luna Lovegood '. And it's really hard to write someone so...unconventionnal. So...you get some big cookie for that! All in all I love it and thanks god for the smarter Sookie...I can't stand Bill really :/...and...Bill? Really? He's got a perfectly decent name in William and he go by Bill? Which is common and sort of atrocious? I'm french (sorry for my english by the way) and I just never understood how William got nicknamed into Bill...I think there was someone who hated a William once upon a time xD.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :P
11/13/2015 c33 fallunder
Awesome!
10/20/2015 c32 SilverDragon13
Awesome chapter XD
10/17/2015 c32 fallunder
Cool chapter

I read the sex scene on TWCS and it IMO it wouldn't violate FF M guidelines.
10/17/2015 c32 Elin
Great chapter! I will be following your story on Wordpress from now on. I don't like how are handling censoring. They have an M section so why are they censoring sex? If they censor that they should only keep ratings up to PG-13. Keep up the good work.
9/23/2015 c31 1Castiel's Lady
*Hands you a basket of blondies* Congradulations! That was a great chapter. I love this story. Keep up the good work.
Cas
9/23/2015 c31 ImAOLicitySuperFan
Awesome chapter. Amazing story. Please update soon :)
9/20/2015 c31 Marceline
I love the humor & realistic elements. You acknowledge the questions everyone has when it comes to the supernatural. It makes Cara come to life & easy to relate to. At least now i know she still poops, lol. Thank you for writing this fic. Don't stop :)
292 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »