for The Fifth Champion

1/30 c9 love valduggery
awsomia!
8/10/2019 c24 roaring raven
Thank you very much for your story. Having read it up to chapter 24, it is time for me to review.
I am very glad I found your story as your writing style is fantastic. It matches that of Derek Landy very closely. Furthermore, your plot is believeble and realistic and especially skulduggery pleasantis in character.

However, there are some points I like to comment on. The first one is the matching of the timeline. The Harry Potter universe plays in the 1990s, in a time where mobile phones didn't exist. Having fireplaces to comunicate is in fact in that time ways better than the muggle alternatives. In your story, this is in no way important to the plot. However, it makes the Harry Potter universe appear weak in comparision to the world of Skulduggery Pleasant.
This is supported by the way of fighting and interactions you describe. Where as a young wizard would be no competition against Valkyrie, a gown up wizard who could use transformation, apparation and summoning in a fight would be. Therefore, you can't really say that a wizard is a sorcerer who has to use a wand, as he is not just limited to one form of magic. Finally, the wizards appear a bit dim witted in comparision to skulduggery pleasant, who seams to know everything about the wizarding world.

Having said that, I really loved your story and hope you continue writing.
7/19/2019 c36 9Schattenjagd
nice story
4/23/2019 c36 mean
ddmsdmnsmdns
3/9/2018 c11 28TheGreatElisaMousy
Oh my god, Mozzie! That inclusion was amazing and I love it! (Also, good work on the story in general!)
11/27/2017 c36 Onosa
You are such a good writer every bit of this story is just on fleek;) you should really keep up the good work!
9/17/2017 c36 Annabellsmith
Ok, loved your story, really did, but you DIDENT TELL US WHO DIED IN THE WAR , I MEAN COME ON , DID TANATH MAKE IT, WHO DIED, I WAS ATTACHED YOU PRICK
6/17/2017 c36 13Akashic Vinyl
As always I love Daphne and Harry, glad they got together. Great story.
6/7/2017 c36 Guest
The perfect end to an amazing tale. Thankyou for putting your time into such a marvellous work of fiction.
3/4/2017 c11 Guest
Mozzie! Glad to see another White Collar fan!
2/25/2017 c18 GrizzlyBear5704
Okay, I've finally figured it out. This story is set during Goblet of Fire in the HP universe, and after Kingdom of the Wicked, but before Last Stand of Dead Men in the SP universe
1/19/2017 c24 10AmericanMuggleborn
I've always wanted to hit Umbridge. Hard!
9/4/2016 c36 Guest
OMG OMG OMG! I loved this plot and the fact Greengrass married Harry instead of Ginny! And i almost squealed when i found out the mystery girl was the reflection! I was so suprised i couldnt even guess her, i even guessed val herself, your writing style is awsomeby the way, and i loved the epilougue, it was a really good way to end, though i kinda imagined it more of Harry alive and having a get together on his birthday or something and Val arrives, but this ending is amzing too- so to sum it up, i absolutely Loved it!

-Lydia x
7/18/2016 c7 Guest
I love how you really capture Skulduggery and Valkyrie's characters!
7/16/2016 c36 Anagram11