for A life less Grimm

8/13 c14 1mayawene
9/28/2019 c14 SeregaKR
Great story so far
7/12/2019 c14 A.J.D
You promised the next part nearly 5 years ago. So... when you say 'a damn sight sooner', is that what you really meant? :)

UPDATE, PLEASE! *hugs*
2/28/2019 c14 Guest
I really really love this series keep up the good work-
5/30/2018 c2 18YamiYugiYuki
-muffled laughter- too funny, waaaaay to funny given its 254am Im trying to smother my laughter so I don’t wake my parents up but its so hard. I can’t believe they lost keys to a squirrel and jan tossed Nick up a tree -starts laughing again-
2/7/2018 c1 Hello
Hi. I've been reading your Grimm works since the first chapter and I realized this morning as I headed to work that I've never reviewed, which is crazy considering the time I've devoted to reading and rereading your fics. So, you do a great job. Thank you.
2/2/2018 c14 Michelle
Are you going to write another chapter soon
12/29/2017 c14 anonymous
So, will there be more of this story at any point in the future? I can see a couple of ways that you might go from here, including:
-Aunt Marie having some very nasty comments about Nick's ability to duck, or lack thereof.
- Juliette meeting a very sore Nick for pizza the next day... or coming to his apartment to see why he's blowing her off only to find that he really can't move for the bruises.
-Cleo coming down to the hospital to find Jan dreaming about someone other than her.
8/5/2017 c14 Guest
I really love this story and I hope at some point you pick it up again!
7/24/2017 c1 ganymede88
Loved this. I hope you still finish it after all this time. I hope you're doing ok too.
5/24/2017 c14 4WickedBlue
Bugger, I guess the next part did not come sooner. Pity it sounds like you have given up on this fic. Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, I really enjoyed reading it. Jan seems like a cool character and I'd have loved to read more. It would have been interesting to see Jan meet Nick again when he is a Grimm.
5/23/2017 c7 WickedBlue
This chapter was so much fun. Those emails were hilarious. Yeah, who would have thought Sean has a sense of humor haha. "I'm beginning to think that Sean does have a sense of humour, but only on email, where no one can see him smile." That was brilliant. And great to see how he met Juliette. And Sean contacting Kessler. Very interesting twist. Anyway, wonderful fic so far. I'm so looking forward to the next chapters.
2/26/2017 c14 3Outsider21
I really enjoyed your stories and ,while a little sad that you haven't continued them, really enjoy your writing style. Would it be alright with you if I borrowed your characters for a little while? Not to post anything, necessarily, but to work on my own writing?
11/4/2016 c5 59authorwannabe101
I didn't think Nick could get any cuter, and then I started reading your stories. Rookie!Nick is absolutely adorable, and I can totally see him doing everything he has. You've characterized him perfectly as he is in the show, but added your own flare that expands my view of him. In other words, I'm having a fantastic time passing the time till season six submerged in your stories. Great job, and now I'm off to the next chapter!
10/12/2016 c14 2KFF
I miss this story, I see you haven't done any writing in nearly a year. I also miss our emails. I hope you are all well and good.
257 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »