for A Tale of Four Brothers: Part 2

2/5/2020 c5 Guest
Please continue!
10/19/2019 c5 JessC211
I first read this story a good four years ago and I must say... whenever I get really down and need something to cheer me up I come back to this series (including the prequel to this). I just love love love your style and how you are able to express subtle details that leave the reader thinking and wondering. Especially the relationship between jack and Bobby is so incredibly realistic for the characters. I really hope you will some day continue this! I'll be the first to read!
8/30/2019 c5 5fanclaire
Merci! Mais il manque la suite!s'il vous plaît !écrivez là !
Bobby rattrape jack?,sa conversation avec angel?,le début de l'école?,je pense que jack est surdoué !, l'apprentissage de la musique?, l'acquittement pour agression de Bobby! ?Anthony serait surpris de la façon dont Jack à évoluer ! S'il vous plaît ?!
8/2/2018 c5 bowties-scarves-and-magic
Ah! Please don't leave it like this! I have literally binge read all of your stories and love them all! Your writing and emotion for characters is so powerful and awesome! Please update!
11/21/2017 c5 Guest
Please, please, please don't be done with this story! It's so good! I loved your first installment, all the characters are so lifelike and true to the canon. I really hope you continue with this story, I really want to know what happens to Jack and Bobby! Keep up the good work!
4/12/2017 c5 SoullessBreath
I read your other story to this and i couldnt stop reading it mate its really good and you drew me in. This one is so brilliant and strewth mate I'm just really glad you wrote this and the story before this one cause i really enjoy reading this. So thanks mate and keep up the great work! Looking foward to read more once uou decide to continue this story again. Hope your doing good and your amazing mate!
1/1/2017 c1 yusniapangasti
super love it. it's 2017 and i'm still here waiting for your updates. i love the way you create the dialogue, and build all of the character. xoxo
8/26/2016 c5 Guest
I would love to read more of this story.
6/6/2015 c5 4JessieKLove
Please update this soon xx
3/11/2015 c5 1Maddison1803
I dunno what it is but I'm a sucker for a complicated character. There's something about both jack an bobby that just grabs my attention first time I watched the movie I was hooked. They are both really complicated an majorly misunderstood at times an for some reason they just seem to work really well together. I'd love more chapters.
2/17/2015 c5 8lovemya2000
I Hope An Update
4/18/2014 c5 No-One97
please update
4/6/2014 c5 Bianca
Hey,
If you ever update this again, it would be amazing. But even if you don't, it's still a great read. I remember reading Part 1 A few years ago... I reread it by accident having watched Four Brothers the other day by chance and remembering there was some good FF around then your story caught my eye and it was only about half way through that I remembered I'd read this before. It's still great. This Part II is really good too. The only thing that slightly annoys me is that your timeline seems off... Sometimes you say Part I happened last week then you say Jack's been there for a month but I think Part I happened in a fortnight... So I'm a bit lost. I mostly try to ignore that though. It's a great fic and I like the dynamics.
Hope you don't quit on this.
Bianca
2/2/2014 c5 Stacey73
i hope you continue this story. Really enjoy your writing.
1/22/2014 c5 21anime-queen46
please keep writing this its really good
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »