for Harry Potter and the Gods Descendant

5/10/2016 c8 The Dark One Rising
This still is updated? I hadn't even realized.
4/18/2016 c8 Aria Dragoncrest
Nice chapter. I like Tessa.
4/12/2016 c7 Opinr
A good story so far I look forward to more. Having Harry return at eleven seems a bit early maybe? If hes ten already what different ability wise between your Harry and canon Harry?
4/11/2016 c7 Ranmaleopard
This is just awesome keep it upp
4/11/2016 c7 1Joe Lawyer
I found the alert for this in my inbox and was drawing a complete and total blank. Had I put an alert on this? If I had, I had absolutely no recollection of it. I checked. I did alert this….back in September 2013. Talk about coming back from the dead. Though I wish it was with something a bit more substantial than 1700 words.

If I see some more substantial updates for this story that signals your commitment to continuing it and not letting it sit abandoned for another few years, then I’ll re-read. Right now it’s hasn’t even broken the 10k word threshold, so I’m not going to bother with this chapter.

Show me you’re serious about this and I’ll get back into it.
4/11/2016 c7 1littletrinks
Wow, sad to say I totally forgot about this story. I was super confused when saw the email, but I headed over, skipped back to chapter one and was like "By the Gods! What sins have I committed in forgetting this existed!"

It has added a great highlight to my hard and dreary day and I cannot thank you enough for your impeccable timing and great work.
4/11/2016 c7 Aria Dragoncrest
Excellent chapter
11/21/2015 c6 The Dark One Rising
The date of birth of Daine and Numair's first child was actually very important. It had happened in the middle of the Scanran War. As a major player in the War, Daine usaully helped out in some way or another. Without her, I'm sure there were some problems, even if we couldn't always see them. Still, I suppose her giving birth around what I assume will be the start of the war will also be a problem.

It seems, then, that Harry will be returning at age eleven. Will he ever go back to Tortall? I hope so. For summers, maybe? Elsewise, where would he stay?
11/21/2015 c5 The Dark One Rising
The chapter may have been short, but it had so many important things in it.

1. Harry called Daine "Mum". He's finally starting to, after two years, trust his new family. As a person who rightly had trust issues, this is a huge step forward.

2. Harry is immensely powerful. We already knew that. However, he has very little control over it. When he healed Daine, he wanted to help her. Still, his power was just ripped out of him.

3. Harry was sent to the past of what I think is an alternate dimension. His decisions can alter the future. At this rate, Voldemort may never even be born. As a plot point, I don't think Riddle will be removed, however.

4. Dumbledore knows about at least some of this. Unlike some portrayals of Dumbledore, this one cares. He did leave Harry with his relatives for the purpose of breaking him and appearing a savior. This Dumbledore cares, and he will probably not make an attempt to drag him back to the future.
11/21/2015 c4 The Dark One Rising
I fully expect at least a few more time skips. It's a question of how long the gaps will be. Will he return as a young eleven year old or a trained seventeen year old, ready to defeat Voldemort? Something in between? He will return, though. I am certain of that. Perhaps he will become a knight and return only after he is knighted.

This is good for Harry, bad for the Wizarding world. A) Harry won't be there to thwart Riddle B) His disappearance might make the Wizarding Worold loose hope C) Voldemort may have already fully taken over by the time Harry returns
11/21/2015 c3 The Dark One Rising
Does Daine normally talk to gods and goddesses? I could understand her mother, but the great Godess? Even Alanna, whose patron is the Godess, doesn't see too much of her.
11/21/2015 c2 The Dark One Rising
So, not long after the end of the Immortals War, then. Unless it took them several years to tell about the relationship. Everyone knew they were more or less together, by the time Kel started. She started training in the Autumn following the end of the War, so Summer? Is this the Summer following the War?
11/21/2015 c1 The Dark One Rising
So, where is this is Tortallan timeline? Before Daine and Numair had kids. After or before the Immortals War? I'm thinking somwwhere in between, at the moment.
3/19/2015 c6 6ColdFang
Very Interesting. Looking forward to more.
2/4/2015 c6 2Penny is wise