for Undercover

4/23/2014 c2 mouse
I have been waiting for this story 2 chapter and I am not unhappy at the wait, keep going.
4/23/2014 c1 Guest
have some issues with this story. Ahsoka is not that stupid. she'll want info on who or what the 'third side' is. halo AIs are not going to get into the system like you described. droids are AIs, and they are kept from doing what they want with tne holonet. i dont have an issue with accessing the holonet, but where are you going to get a transceiver? they have no credits and these are soldiers, not factory workers. if the AIs did get in, Republic Intelligence would have been looking for strange programs, and the AIs probably wouldn't check out. the Republic doesn't want any spyware. finally, where did they park? space outside Coruscant is filled with traffic and would be patrolled by warships. parking in space bars you from the planet. even if you sent troops to the planet (with the ship or a shuttle/dropship), they cant park normally (no money for docking fees), a rooftop is just asking for detection. the sublevels are suicidal. scavengers are going to report a strange ship that is guarded by an unknown military. the govt is corrupt, but tne Republic military is not inept.
4/22/2014 c2 1Boss117
This is...TOTALY BOSS!
4/22/2014 c2 13VR Commando ATA
S4s like Palmer are still not as badass as S2s like Chief.
4/21/2014 c2 6Battle Bruva Volks
Okay I have a problem on how short this was.

Getting someone to become a spy takes allot more than a small talk. Also wouldn't anyone who is sane would think they were kidnapped her reaction is almost as if she doesn't mind at all. I'd expect some amount of emotion besides being scared. She was a solider she would've been allot more angry and much more demanding.

Now the idea is solid but for recruitment I would've had her be met by an agent on the ground. Have him explain what was really going on. He'd give her a day and what not. There you could have tons of internal monologue as Ashoka struggles to find who she is truly loyal to.

Overall solid idea, just poor execution that is all.
4/21/2014 c2 UH-60 via Cell
Not bad at all, though i would have liked to know just how ONI were able to capture Ashoka.

Hope we see an update very soon.

UH-60
4/21/2014 c2 Guest
Please update soon I am interested
4/20/2014 c2 Just A Question
Will their be a three sided war or the Empire vs. the U.N.S.C. also will the master chief come back to fight in the war. For tips I go with Sins Of A Galactic Empire by SpaceCowboy2013.
3/5/2014 c1 Guest
Please keep going
2/3/2014 c1 Guest
How will ahsoka will reacted when the U.N.S.C recruit her into the ranks and how will the U.N.S.C get ahsoka tano
2/2/2014 c1 Guest
Can you keep on going please
10/8/2013 c1 mouse
I have been reading this story for a short time , I am looking forward to you adding more on it .
6/30/2013 c1 13VR Commando ATA
Cheif needs to be found soon.
6/10/2013 c1 Guest
It good
5/23/2013 c1 killroy225
interesting, i can't wait to see where you will take this. keep it up!
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »