for Undercover

5/21/2013 c1 Nick
I really like this, so I hope you keep it up.
FunnyGinger08: Their SPARTANs (granted , not SPARTAN IIs), they make a career out of doing the impossible.
4/27/2013 c1 Guest
Nice like to see the next chapter
4/12/2013 c1 FunnyGinger08
One issue in this whole chapter.
You said that Fireteams Majestic and Crimson secured Requiem. Just two Fireteams, consisting on nine people. And after playing Spartan Ops, I know that's impossible.
4/9/2013 c1 writer777
Great story idea. You may need to add some characters and develop them, but other than that I like where this is going! Keep going with it!
4/8/2013 c1 1balom
This is the worst idea ever. An ex-Jedi would be probably kept under some surveillance making it the most likely to be discovered. They could just go to some backwater planet, buy their agent an used ship an fly him to Coruscant. The population is so big and varied that any cultural misinformation can be explained by the agent being from a less traveled planet.
4/7/2013 c1 6Battle Bruva Volks
Not sure how I feel about this I'll need for information before making my decsion of liking it or not.

May none find you wanting.
4/7/2013 c1 5Jouaint
Interesting idea. Please update soon.
4/7/2013 c1 4Major Simi
well an interesting story and plot looks good keep going
4/7/2013 c1 15alchemists19
A good start, short but where you are 't wait for more
4/6/2013 c1 2Wolf2
Chapter is good, and the story seems interesting.
4/6/2013 c1 7Superemopowerz
Everything was good until the part about Master chief and Requiem. If you have not played the game Master Chief was generation of work for the Forerunners.
4/6/2013 c1 5Warrior Chickenz
Interesting concept.
4/6/2013 c1 GodEmporer
good keep it going
4/6/2013 c1 4AustinGamer117
You spell galaxy wrong, but good start.
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4