for Thanks for the Memeories

6/16/2015 c1 2lollileahpop
Wow! what at rush awesome from start to finish
11/21/2014 c1 11YamiNoIcexIcuo
I think this was lovely, I was very pleased with the humor, I didn't like Evil demon prince Yami though, he's such an ass. I love this sone though it awesome just like this story. And I was excited to find out Yugi was the more mature one out of the two, that was interesting. I also read the stuff at the end and it made me lol. Have an Icy Day!

-IcexIcuo
6/20/2013 c1 1JazzyMin
I loved it! But I wish it wasn't a one shot... Can u pm me if you right a sequel... Or someone does :) I absolutely loved it
5/30/2013 c1 1Foxluna
haha ended great for Marik and Malik, and Bakura and Ryou were already together... as well as Seto and Joey. but Yami and Yugi didn't hahahahahaha and all becuz of Yami's damned mouth for certain. i wonder will there be a follow up to this?
cuz im curious as to what Yami will do to get Yugi now.
-giggling insanely-
laters,
Fox
5/8/2013 c1 1Doctorwholover465
sequel please!
4/29/2013 c1 FanficDorkGurl
LOVE it, but BAD ending. I thought they would hook up, but they weren't even close! Plus, you did mention much of Jou and Seto!
4/12/2013 c1 dergunwoolverton
i want more! and i love the song thanks for the memories by fall out boy one of the first songs i heard from them and what got me into the band...
4/11/2013 c1 1Nightoflight9
That was awesome and hot and clever and well written. Props to you!
4/10/2013 c1 Mewcherry34
I'm sorry but this story is very hard to follow and I don't like it
4/8/2013 c1 1Wereteen25
love the song btw also i think you should write a sequel because i am curious how yami will get with yugi or will be turn into a stalker and follow yugi every move so many questions or will yugi even want to be with yami
4/7/2013 c1 Guest
This story is awesome!
Leave it like this!Do not write sequel!
This is just realistic and this story is differrent from others sappy stories.
And i like what attitude you gave Yugi this story.
I like the fact who is hurt in the end is Yami and not Yugi,how it is normal.
And really this is fiirt fanfiction where is onesided yami/yugi from yugi's side and i wanted for this to remain.
4/7/2013 c1 Hikari
It was sooo great!
Please, please, please write a sequel! pleeeeeeeeaase
4/7/2013 c1 6Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san
Wow...just wow! Yuugi, u f*cktard! Take back Yami! Take back Yami! XD! Sequel! SEQUEL! XD!
4/7/2013 c1 2bubble-chan93
This story should go on!
4/7/2013 c1 9Dream Bound Nightmare
Ra have mercy on their souls... oh wait the Yamis don't have one lol!
16 Page 1 2 Next »