for Living in My Head

7/14 c1 1THGHPTVD.2
Hi. Your story was one of the very first fanfictions I read, and I didn't leave a review at the time.
I wanted to come back to this story and say thank you; You're story introduced me to the world of HP fanfiction.
I could say a lot more, but I am currently exhausted, so I won't, because I'll end up rambling.
I wish you the best of luck in life and in writing alike.
Thank you for your story.
6/12 c1 Clyden
So just finished the whole book in a breeze... I'm really overwhelmed with what I've read. May not be the best but awfully good to be remembered. The book just reminds me of our imperfections that others also have. That we get to share, hate or hide them. This story just made me break inside my guts but I loved every torment it brought me. I love it, thank you author for bringing this book into light.
6/12 c61 Clyden
I would love to have the link, thank you! :)
4/2 c7 FarFromAnyRoad
Never in my life have I read such utter shit!
3/9 c81 16ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN
Nooo I love this story too much
2/26 c81 meda6d
Arthur X Merlin
2/22 c81 23DrarryIsLove22
I don't know where to find the poll so voting for Cedric x Harry, here.
3/24/2019 c76 nasabubbly
wow i love moonlight sonata and it is very fitting for ced, dray, and harry
4/10/2018 c7 Guest
Why is sn*pe good and RON WEASLEY Harry's first friend bad ughhhhhhh
4/10/2018 c4 Tt
Hey lovely story but seriously Lily and james belong together and my opinion aside there's no "deserved" Lily. She's a person who chose the man who despite his status as a pureblood opposed Voldemort and died for her and their son, not the creepy bastard who thought he deserved Lily like she was a trophy to be won who called her a racial slur and betrayed her family to the dark Lord leading to her and her husband's death. Her choice. She was never meant to be won.
3/25/2018 c12 Moonycorn
My god, this is so well thought out and so so good! I honestly can’t stop reading... When this story is over I’m sure my heart is going to be in a fair bit of pain over the loss of not being able to read more...
12/31/2017 c3 12I know okay
Well, I'm glad I don't have that attitude about people. I'd be missing out on a lot of great friends. Some are millionaires and some are poor as dirt, but they all are valuable to me in some way that has nothing to do with money.
12/31/2017 c2 I know okay
I hope he makes friends there.
12/31/2017 c1 I know okay
Poor Harry.
11/24/2017 c35 Guest
1. OMG this is SO good! keep up the great work!
2. I was actually REALLY surprised that Milton was Dobby, though it does make sense.
251 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »