for at the end

5/4/2015 c1 nameischristian
* clap clap clap clap*
10/5/2013 c3 2MackMaverick
Awesome story! Although I feel kind of uncomfortable that Percy is facing such a situation now. Haha you didn't think I would stop reading your stories after u left your previous account, did you? Your style of writing is what kept me going! Anyway, keep working on this story and it will become one of the best!
5/22/2013 c3 17madworlds
I like that you sign off -or whatever- with the name Arielle. Your name and yet not your name. Very clever. Good luck for your exams! And this is a very, very, very good chapter!
5/20/2013 c3 5thein273
This is more than intriguing; this is fascinating. I anxiously await your next update.
5/11/2013 c1 Jenny
Awesome! It's really depressing, but is really enchanting with a great plot. I LOVE it!
4/24/2013 c2 17madworlds
Haha, sorry for bugging you. I will look up your story -which by the way has one of the BEST prologues/opening chapters I have read- ASAP.

...I am a persistant person. :/
4/20/2013 c1 R.P
This story is WICKED COOL!
LOVE it!
AWESOME!
You're a very skilled writer and I was soooo sad when I read about the tragedy...
But I loved it. 8D
4/20/2013 c2 blankslate37
I can't get the link to work, perhaps can you put the whole entire address down? thanks! KEEP ON GOING!
4/7/2013 c1 HeroOfOlympus11
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -horrible coughing and sobbing- bawlling silently
4/7/2013 c1 Tigerlils
Wow, wow, wow, WOW! Absolutely horrible with amazing writing. I hate that you killed Annabeth and I hate that you killed Percy and I hate that you had Kronos win, but I loved your writing. You had better have a hero beat him OR ELSE! Percy can't die in vain, and Annabeth shouldn't be dead at all. Sooooo, please update before I die of sorrow.
4/7/2013 c1 Athena'sPencil48
Hi! I've always wanted to write fanfics... but I can't, sadly, so I settle for reading them. I like yours. It doesn't have to be a list at the end, just sentences. I was a bit confused, but that's probably just me. But I liked it! Constructive criticism, right? When I join, this will be my name, so see you then! Keep writing!