for Advice

10/24/2013 c1 1GeekItUp
This is cute, Grantaire and Enjolras are starting to become closer, and girls night was great!
8/18/2013 c1 1Iceangel1229
This is AMAZING, but why did it have to end there :( Great job! Thanks for sharing. Until next time :)
7/22/2013 c1 6buckyybarnes
and then i cry and my tears are batman
6/26/2013 c1 36Almost an Actress
This was so adorable and perfectly characterized! And the mental picture of Courf sending pictures of his face to Enjolras just made me die!
5/6/2013 c1 5kili-grabmyhand
I'm so sorry - I don't mean to spam you, I just think that you are an amazing writer and your stories are rare, precious gems that ought to be cherished. I cannot fathom why this story only has 1 review - but, with that said, don't measure your skill of writing by the number of reviews you get, because it is in no way a representation of said skills (I hope that makes sense). I think that you are such a talented writer.

There we countless moments that I adored in this chapter, but I sacrificed for the sake of keeping this review relatively short and I settled on only a few. Firstly, I cannot fathom why but I adore the idea of Enjolras being lost, for once in his life, because he is always so determined and he precise, and the scene where he arrives at the door, drenched from the rain, was perfect because it shows a brief glimpse of a lost Enjolras 'once the towel is in Enjolras's hands, he doesn't seem to know what to do with it. It just hangs from his fingers' - seriously, this was great. I cannot stress that enough.

I love the back and forth between the conversations, the parallels were perfect for comparing the situations, and the dialogue was divine. My favourite line from R was 'I shouldn't have called you a sociopath, it was wrong, even if you were being a massive prick and totally deserved it.

And that last scene!

"You came," Enjolras says. "I thought you might."

"Waiting up for me?" Grantaire asks, wry smile twisting his face

I don't mean to reiterate your story, but those parts of this piece stood out for me. Amazing job.
4/28/2013 c1 1sarahmozer
Dear lord dear god why do all of your amazing stories have to end at the good part? Please write more! Or like a sequel or even a fucking epilogue! Please, you beautiful, funny amazing writer. This was making my face hurt from smiling and then it ended!

You have a beautiful mind and it is making me happy. And sad because only a small allotment of said mind is available to us mere mortals who aren't amazing writers like you.

Also, sorry if this review (and all of my many other obsessive fangirling possibly slightly overenthusiastic if completely true reviews in which I said words like "unmiserableness" which I'm positive isn't even a real word) are slightly creepy. They were written in the wee hours of the morning and I haven't eaten in several days because I have horrible stomach flu and the only reason I'm capable of writing this right now without puking on my laptop is because there is nothing left in me to throw up. Anyway. It may be impairing my sense of what is socially acceptable to say to someone you have never met and are also currently kind of in love with even though you are a teenage female not a creepy fifty year old guy trying to get laid. I'm not. Seriously. Don't reply if I'm creeping you out.

But please keep writing because this shit is amazing and it's about my favorite people ever and you are an awesome writer.