for Poke'Legend

10/19 c8 Baahubali321
Awesome story! Like how narutos parents are still alive, and all his cool Pokémon, escpecially deoxys and ralts. Bit iffy on how they best rayquaza but that’s small issue. Plz update I like this a lot!
10/11 c8 Phantom Frost
Wish there was another chapter to this it was a fun read Its been close to 8 years since this chapter was posted and from how long ago some of your works were last updated im guessing you dont write on here anymore unfortunately
9/3 c1 1Aruto-kun
2021 coming, very nice story
1/23 c8 Guest
es una historia muy buena por favor continuala
1/15 c1 Genesis zero
More chapters it's to cool to stop
10/7/2020 c8 2camtenor
you're not gonna update anytime soon, are ya?
8/2/2020 c8 Guest
I hope you continue this story as for the pokemon Naruto should capture in the next regions I would suggest...
Alola: Litten, Jangmo-o, Alolan Sandshrew, Dhelmise, Wimpod, Alolan Vulpix, Rockruff, Salandit (female)
Galar: Galarian Zigzagoon, Galarian Ponyta, Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Yamper, Rookiedee, Dreepy, Rolycoly, Silicobra
These are my suggestions as for May you should have her travel with Naruto after the Battle Frontier arc. As for the pokemon she should capture besides canon I would suggest...
Kanto: Oddish, Ponyta, Tangela, Doduo, Magnemite, Nidoran (female)
Johto: Misdreavus, Chikorita, Mareep, Miltank, Smoochum, Marill
Sinnoh: Bronzor, Burmy, Mime Jr.
Unova: Purloin, Petili, Cottonee, Panpour, Gothita, Ducklett, Deerling
Kalos: Espurr, Carbink, Litleo (female), Skrelp, Skiddo, Spritzee
Alola: Popplio, Mimikyu, Stufful, Wishiwashi, Fomantis
Galar: Gossifleur, Morpeko, Applin, Hatenna, Snom
Keep up the great work.
7/26/2020 c8 Guest
keep this going it is good
3/28/2020 c1 3AlernateReality
Yup, some absolute bs having Naruto catch Raquaza. Honestly, if that team could catch a Legendary they'd all be caught by other trainers in the past who have stronger pokemon. Nerfing a legendary like so off the bat makes the rest of the story seem a bit cheap and unrealistic.

Seriously, it drives me insane that people of trainers catch legendaries so easily in stories (not in just naruto x pokemon crossovers but all pokemon fanfics). Now, if it were canon Naruto at the end of 4th Shinobi War I can understand but seriously, many a trainer would have caught Legendaries if that is all it took
5/21/2019 c8 BigMat
Continue this story its the best in the franchise
3/3/2019 c3 1Dezzal
How old is Naruto. In the beginning you said he is 14, but when he is with may you call him a preteen.
1/5/2019 c1 Eternalking500
This is one of the best pokemon naruto fanfic crossovers I've seen, please update again soon.
11/23/2018 c8 4Monster King
Continue it soon please
11/6/2018 c8 Guest
Great fanfic. When are the next chapters coming in?
5/24/2018 c8 Guest
Plz update its been 4 years since u last updated.
600 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »