for God Only Knows

6/21/2018 c31 14TheWayTheFeatherFalls
Sorry to be one of THOSE people but...

EXCUSEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE?!
Holy crap this story is so awesome, I love literally everything abou it and I have binge read it in 2 days and now THIS?! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THEM TO GET BACK TO STORYBROOKE AND FOR A HOOK/EMMA/NEAL CONFRONTATION AND YOU END IT HERE?

I'm sorry I'm just rather frustrated. I know this hasn't been updated in 4 years but I swear to God if this is updated I might cry and/or scream. And I PROMISE to review every chapter. Thank you for this.
10/10/2017 c31 LimeCandy
Oh my goodness this story was fantastic. I look forward to rereading it again.
6/26/2017 c21 13musicnlyrics
I understand the lack of pull to work on stories started and yet left unfinished. I agree with the reviewers before me-I have enjoyed this story immensely, and it is a pity and a shame that it is unfinished.

I'm placing this story on my watch list, but I am not going to read any further than where I left off at the beginning of chapter 21. It's a travesty-I love the relationship, such as it is, between Killian and Emma. It's one I haven't seen in a while, and it's one of the better attempts.

Thank you for sharing with us what you already have. I do hope for an update soon.
4/30/2017 c1 Guest
well this is abandoned right? pity,i have mightily enjoyed this story
11/21/2016 c31 RealNorwegian
I really liked the way you wrote the characters in this story I hope you continue it sometime. Preferably soon, but I know you're busy. IT'S JUST SOO GOOD!
11/15/2016 c31 RealNorwegian
Oh how I sorely wish you'd continue this story.
...
11/14/2016 c31 Lostone
I really wish you would finish this story. I really want to see where it goes and how it ends. So far it's been one of my favorites, all the characters are written very well and are in my opinion completely in character. Keep going sometime!
11/14/2016 c31 Guest
Pleeeaaase finish this sometime!
9/27/2016 c31 Tolandiel94
Please update this fanfiction because it is a great story and I would like to know how it ends
8/25/2016 c1 Guest
This is easily one of my favourites! It has made me feel so much and I really reeeeallyyy wish you would continue this story! Pretty pretty please 3
8/23/2016 c1 Moka Magamo
I love this story, I only hope one day you will continue it.
7/17/2016 c31 Guest
This story is so amazing! I really hope you continue this because I'm already in love with all the characters! Great job! :)
6/23/2016 c31 1fanfic333
Omg I just read this entire story and honestly I think it's my favorite that I've ever read. I loved the storyline you created because it was so good and just made want to keep reading. I know it's a long shot because you haven't updated in a while but I really hope you do because I loved the last chapter you wrote, Emma and Hook sitting together in the car was absolutely perfect and I really want to know what happens next. Please update!
4/19/2016 c2 Guest
Love your writing and the plot so far - just one thing: I'm pretty sure a kilometer is less than a mile (1km0, 6miles) ;)I'm going to continue reading tonight!
3/10/2016 c31 Amber611
Wow! Amazing fic & job so far! I absolutely Love it! Definitely can't wait to read more! :)
585 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »