for DON'T SAY THE NAME! 2013 Edition

8/19/2018 c1 Guest
: ))
6/15/2014 c1 tess
lol really funny and yet poor col. hogan but yet again GIRL POWER! so ja i've got some really interesting mixed feelings
1/1/2014 c1 St PA
Happy New Year. This is the second time I've read this. To be honest, I didn't understand what was happening the first time. The whole (theme of the) story went over my head, sorry. The parts I enjoyed most during the second reading was from "So this is the real world." What I don't have is closure. I'm wondering what happens to Colonel Hogan at the hospital; does his "attacker" visit to acknowledge him; and how/when does he get back "home" to Stalag 13.
4/9/2013 c1 5piceamariana
I think I lost it at "The Many Merry Majorily Mangled Demises of Major Wolfgang Hochstetter" :) and couldn't recollect myself until the end. You never fail to disappoint, do you? This was an absolute scream XD
4/9/2013 c1 25Canadian Hogan's Fan
You never fail to delight 80s, although I think you have to take some credit for some of the delightfully demented situations the boys find themselves in, like this one. :) Great story to send up Sgt. Moffitt and Belphegor, and everyone in this fandom! I'm really glad you're part of it. I have some of the best fun when I read your work.

Congratulations on your PBAs by the way.
4/9/2013 c1 35ColHogan
Poor Colonel Hogan. Looks like Sgt. Moffitt did a real number on him. And BTW: Congrats to Sgt Moffitt. Well done! I loved LeBeau's pig Latin. In fact, loved everything about this.
4/8/2013 c1 38Abracadebra
This is so clever! Hilarious!
4/8/2013 c1 66Sgt. Moffitt
Oh brother. Whoever said my long-disused karate skills were too rusty to be effective? Broken bones? How could I do such a thing to our beloved Colonel Hogan...even if he did conspire with Hochstetter to send Yosemite Sam after me with an explosive device from the Acme Corporation. (Lucky for me Sam's got a lousy sense of direction.)

I'm glad LeBeau's got a new lady to swoon after...Belphegor really knows how to treat a fella right, much better than Marya. Except that one time she killed off the poor guy...but let's not tell LeBeau about that, okay?

Anyway, Colonel Hogan did want me to speak to the other authors on the Heroes' behalf, so here goes...be nice to our boys, okay? Except when a storyline demands that the guys suffer, of course.

Whoops, time to go. They lock the doors here early, and for some reason the doctors don't seem to understand about my HH obsession!
4/8/2013 c1 Belphegor
"The Many Merry Majorly Mangled Demises of Major Wolfgang Hochstetter" - snort. Do you mind if I try to actually go somewhere with that? And they did have wood chippers in the 1940s (they were invented in the 1880s). I checked :P
4/8/2013 c1 66Belphegor
...Well, I'll be mogadored.

Thank you so much for this story! I was laughing my head off through and through, and frankly I was well over the moon at LeBeau's mentions of me :D (I think you'd have seen me blushing all the way from across the Pond!) And oh, *that* is Pig Latin! We call it "Javanais" here, so I thought it meant some form of literal Latin. This is better, though, since I could understand what he said with a little concentration :P

"I may always lose, but no one ever said I was stupid." True, true. Manically obsessive (among his other "qualities") but not stupid.

(...)"as if directed by the hand of an unseen author" - well, how about that ;o) And frankly, considering your more recent stories, I think that Klink and Frau Linkmeyer, for one, would have a bigger beef against you than against Moffitt!

Heartfelt congratulations to all the winners, and Moffitt and Snooky in particular :o] And congratulations on your wins - three gold and one silver, wow!

Now I'm wondering what will happen to Hogan - and the guys, when they come and get him! Please don't tell me you're making us wait till next year :D
4/8/2013 c1 14Marie1964
Poor Hogan! But, he really should have known better than that. I would be interested in seeing a continuation of this, where his men come searching for him.
4/8/2013 c1 76snooky-9093
Still shaking my head. Where do you come up with these things? Oh, yeah. right. LOL. Well, you have taken parody to a whole other level. :)

Kudos to Sgt Moffitt for her swift reaction and well-placed self-defense skills. Don't think I would have succeeded as well as she, as I'm only 4'10"

The Pig Latin was hysterically funny, as were the guys in the ambulance.
4/8/2013 c1 54Jennaya