for Desire

4/9/2021 c1 38tallsunshine12
You really got me there! Whew! Open the window, somebody!
6/6/2013 c1 31Goldleaf83
Ooohhhh, I didn't see *that* coming! She's not the only one who's going to be haunted by this! (Some stories you can never, never forget. . . !) grin!
5/5/2013 c1 9mmwaveprincess
...Only you could ruin the erotic with comedy. Good job! I don't know what this fandom would do without your wackiness. Be a lot duller that's for sure.
4/9/2013 c1 25Canadian Hogan's Fan
Well, I'm sure your ego will be happy to know I didn't laugh until the punchline. Nicely done.
4/9/2013 c1 35ColHogan
As I read this I was thinking Hogan and Tiger, until I came to the last three sentences. I don't know who I feel more sorry for, Klink or Gertrude. Well done.
4/8/2013 c1 66Sgt. Moffitt
Hmm...another take on a Hogan/Gertrude pairing, reminiscent of "Kindred Spirits". Very evocative, until the end...I could feel poor Gertrude's despair. (At least ColHogan let Gertrude live out the fantasy in her story!)
4/8/2013 c1 Jinzle
LOL, you are a wicked, wicked man.
4/8/2013 c1 14Marie1964
I don't know who to feel sorrier for-her, or him if this was real.
4/8/2013 c1 76snooky-9093
Ouch. LOL. I guess I can reread, and enjoy everything again...except the final two paragraphs. Sigh.
4/8/2013 c1 54Jennaya
ROFL, the couple surprised me. Thought it would be a different German and a Major. LOL
4/8/2013 c1 66Belphegor
I am mentally scarred, *forever*, I swear. Oh my goodness... How on Earth am I supposed to be able to watch episodes like "Casanova Klink" or "Cupid Comes to Stalag 13" again without either laughing my head off (more than usual) and/or shivering all over trying not to picture them doing the dirty (because, well, mentally scarred!)? Thank you for the laugh! I'm just lucky my orange juice didn't come snorting through my nostrils :D