for Easy Silence

7/17/2014 c1 4Whatsinaname1997
Nicely written
2/14/2014 c1 TheRealSonia
Nice tender moments between them. Beautiful.
6/6/2013 c1 littleshelly0619
I can see it happening this way! Great job!
4/9/2013 c1 30Nova802
Yay! So I read this entire piece and then started wondering about the title-oh. Right. There was no dialogue. The fact that I missed that on the first reading is a testament to how natural their relationship is in this. It's really not necessary, not to explain themselves to the others, not to each other. I absolutely adored this line: "His mouth found hers in the dimly lit cell and he felt her smile against him. He pretended that all of her smiles were for him alone. These, he knew were his." Thanks for sharing!
4/9/2013 c1 44Green Owl
**It calmed him to have this contact with her. He didn't question it anymore.**

Amen. About time he figured it out.

**He got back on the bunk and lay back gesturing for her to follow him. A heartbeat later they were entwined together and he felt himself relax. His mouth found hers in the dimly lit cell and he felt her smile against him. **

I love that image of him settling into the bunk with her limbs draped on his, as if she's his personal security blanket.

And the thought of the two of them together on the bunk having skin-to-skin contact, but nothing further than that, is so soothing and sweet. Sometimes I think they don't even need to be sexual with each other to have those feelings of "now I can finally relax because you're with me." Great job!
4/8/2013 c1 3peonies01
Sigh...beautiful perfection. There's really nothing more to say about this other than thank you for writing it!
4/8/2013 c1 25rlmn
Very much enjoyed this!
4/8/2013 c1 36thexxit
Amazing. I loved it, I loved how subtle it was and how natural. Good story.
4/8/2013 c1 alibabwa
Lovely
4/8/2013 c1 137Crittab
That was absolutely lovely. Silence is the only thing this pair needs.
4/8/2013 c1 1undeadheart
It's very impressive how much you expressed in so little words.
Beautiful and so in character.
I think you just made my evening with that :)
4/8/2013 c1 HGRHfan35
Wow...loved it! Perfect conveyance of emotions.
4/8/2013 c1 9Athlete Girl
awwwwwwwwww...
4/8/2013 c1 jennymichelle
Gah, the way you wrote this-the two of them conveying so much through hands and smiles.
4/8/2013 c1 Bahahaval