for In Love With The Wrong One

5/20/2013 c9 chepooka24
Ahh how is hg gona solve this ? Can't wait to find out. Don't leave us dangling too long please. X
5/20/2013 c9 3bluellaby
I smell apples.
No, seriously! I've been to McDonald's today and had an apple with my happy meal... (it's been a long day, ok? don't judge) xD
Anyway, there's apple, there's hope. I really think they can work it out (btw, still want them to run away together, it is an option. Kinda romantic even, it'd be - them against the world)
Nice job, as always, thanks! : )
5/20/2013 c9 3thepatchworkgirl16
Yay, finally!
5/20/2013 c9 Meilia
Ohh Helena is so very adorable! But I bet it won't be as easy to fix this as she makes it sound like. Can't wait to read more of your amazing story! C:
5/20/2013 c9 4I Wear the Crown
Glad they worked things out. Claudia is always somewhere she's not supposed to be :) Now, how is HG going to rectify the situation with Charles? I do hope you update again soon :D
5/20/2013 c8 MiDushiNoSushi
Poor Myra.. should be an interesting consummation.. I can't imagine how they could get out of this situation without being killed, ostracized, or impoverished. But I can't wait to see how you work this out...
5/18/2013 c8 Guest
Hg steal myka from that room right now! Cause i know that HG would definitely not allow Charles to be Myka's first!
5/19/2013 c8 2makingtea
Enjoying the progress so far! Please continue!
5/17/2013 c8 Big fan
Ohh, this chapter really hurt! Things are getting very difficult for our lovely ladies! And indeed! It's so sad the show's been cancelled, that is, it's being wrapped up in 6 episodes. But that might be 6 amazing episodes after all, so it's definitely a lot more goodies to look forward to!
5/18/2013 c8 3Art3ngo
Amazing chapter as always, maybe Charles will be gone for a couple of days and our favorite women could spend some time alone ?
5/17/2013 c8 30john6lisa
ty for the chapter
5/17/2013 c8 3bluellaby
Yeah, I bet it was difficult to write, since it wasn't easy to read, that's for sure. I may or may not have been cursing while reading this chapter, thank you very much. But I have faith in you and I know you'll make it right again, please? ]
Also: Run, Myka, run!

6 is better than 0, that's a thing I keep telling myself. But still, I cried upon hearing the news :(
If they actually gave us canon Bering and Wells in season 5, it would be legen - wait for it over a century in bronze - dary!
5/10/2013 c7 Fan
Gosh this is amazing! I really love the plot and how you write the characters! I can't wait to see an update, perhaps even something that involves both girls's love of litterature C8
5/12/2013 c7 3Art3ngo
Nice chapter, can't wait for the next!
But Myka, what are you doing ?!
5/11/2013 c7 MiDushiNoSushi
This is definitely a doomed romance in this particular setting, but I can't wait to see how it goes, nevertheless. Thanks for the update..
76 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »