for In Love With The Wrong One

5/9/2013 c7 4etain-lives
ha!

Now that she's said, "I do", this is going to be so very cruel for Charles...Now on their wedding night together...If she meltsdown and ends up rejecting him, whoa, he'll get over it might not even get upset. But if she spends the night, then go "wht the heck was i thinking!?" and run off with helena...whoa, what a blow to the ego.

if that does happen, Helenas family may just banish her, and Myka, from the family tree forever!
5/9/2013 c7 3bluellaby
I believe the phrase is "Bloody hell!"
This shouldn't happen. Ok, I mean, I know it's not over yet, it can't be because the thing between Myka and Helena is too strong to fade away. So they will struggle with their feelings and it will be interesting, and probably intense, but I just really, really hate that one of them is married now. To the other one's brother.
Nevertheless, I'm curious what will happen next. xD

Nice to see Pete as Myka's brother in law. You mentioned Artie before, so we got almost the whole warehouse team. Do you plan on adding Leena and Steve?

And thank you for Helena's back story. Poor Christina.
5/9/2013 c7 4I Wear the Crown
Oh, Myka, why? Why, why, why? Maybe she'll recant her 'I do' in the next chapter...A girl can hope :)
5/8/2013 c6 3bluellaby
Just reading about Myka's relationship with her parents makes me sad. I find myself wishing she'd run away with Helena and never looked back.
But, as always, things are complicated. I can't wait to see how the wedding ceremony will go. That should be interesting...
5/2/2013 c6 Guest
Love this! Can't wait for the next update!
5/2/2013 c6 Guest
betcha it doesn't feel right miss xd you better walk straight back into Helena her quaters and kiss the woman!
5/1/2013 c5 Guest
Pretty please, may I have some more? :D
5/2/2013 c6 4I Wear the Crown
Oh no! Get it together girls!
5/2/2013 c6 30john6lisa
hmm...not sure how i feel about that,would like to know more of Helena's POV, the story,ty for the update
4/25/2013 c5 7HGWellsIsAWoman
Love this can't wait to for myka to realise she wants to be wih Helena...assuming it'll go that way which I'm sure it will. Can't wait for next installment .
4/24/2013 c5 3bluellaby
... And the moment's gone. Although I'm pretty sure our girls will have another magical moments. Myka better hurry up with all this processing, since she's only got two days before it's too late. I mean, I don't believe either of them would cross the line after the wedding. But, I can be wrong...? xD
Thanks for the update! :)
4/24/2013 c5 4I Wear the Crown
Bwahahaha! Charlie boy was shot down. Is it bad that I want HG to make some grand gesture for Myka?
4/23/2013 c4 1gaby2angel
Oh boy victorian time xd Oh HG you flirt
4/20/2013 c4 4I Wear the Crown
Short but sweet. Both of them have been battling these feelings towards each other. Glad to see them take a leap.
4/20/2013 c4 4etain-lives
HUH?HM?WAH?
how did Helena coming to check on her, turn into Myka giving her a full on kiss?
HUH?

I wasn't expecting that at all. This story definitely moves at a fast pace.
76 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »