for Lost Soul

9/20/2015 c6 15EquinoxWolf
I'm surprised there aren't many stories featuring pairings between the Avatar and Panne. This was an enjoyable story. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
9/22/2014 c3 Guest
Wait what happened to the baby?
5/13/2014 c6 Generalx
Just finished reading and it was damn good. I enjoyed myself and I hope to see more of your works. Cheers!
8/13/2013 c1 6OneShotMasta
Panne and Robin forever!

Enough said :P
8/13/2013 c6 32Jet Set Radio Yoyo
I love this, it is a great story and I really enjoyed reading it. I also really liked the couple, and I really like Panne she is one of my favorite characters from the game.
8/1/2013 c6 Drakolf
I actually got the Avatar and Panne together in my game. I just wanted to see what would happen and I don't regret it at all.
7/5/2013 c6 dark drow
*play fire emblem victory fanfare* CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST LONG FANFIC! JOB WELL DONE! haha! I just want to say thank you for sharing such a nugget of joy! I look forward to your future writings(maybe not magical ponies but ill lurk around) I only ask that you continue to write(what you want of course!) you have a knack my friend...and it only gets better as you go along. till then take care and happy writing
7/5/2013 c6 6Temporary Permanent
Wait, that was your first?! Y-you're sure you haven't done one and not uploaded or something? Because bro level, this was book worthy.
6/28/2013 c5 Temporary Permanent
That was good, a little confusing with the Nikat thing, but that's just me. Anyway one complaint, theres a part where "the" is in bold but nothing else. Its about mid story, but you cant miss it.
6/11/2013 c3 4CasuallyPosting
I hope you continue this its a great twist to some of the others I've read
6/9/2013 c3 6Temporary Permanent
This is written very well. Your story kind of vanished for a while. I couldn't find it, and feared I dreamt the thing. You have quenched my love of literature and sanity.
6/6/2013 c2 This person
I'm looking forward to seeing how this story progresses...if you kill off this story *cracks knuckles* I'm going to be...disappointed. But still update whenever.
5/25/2013 c2 Guest
This is great! A real page turner...er, scroller. Also, PRESSURE. Come on, update!
5/10/2013 c1 Temporary Permanent
That was really good. I like the twist about him becoming a risen. also PannexNikat
4/14/2013 c1 22Gunlord500
Interesting, very interesting...your previous reviewer already summarized my thoughts on this story too. I definitely liked it! I have a soft spot for Panne, I guess xD
16 Page 1 2 Next »