for Hands For More Than Holding

5/14/2017 c5 KajunKatIz
Loved this story so much! Loved the way you brought us thru Daryl's thought process, what he wanted and didn't want from the group or Carol. Loved the way you captured their individual personalities; the way they fit together, worked together quietly; each giving and taking a little from the other, gently, sincerely.
You've written a quiet, but powerful story of his grief, his needs, and his strong desire to not appear weak or vulnerable while allowing those needs to be met.
9/6/2014 c5 jessicalynnhunt
That was lovely darlin. Rush fulfillment to the nth power
2/16/2014 c5 deniselynne1966
Beautiful...your adaptation could so have happened. So true to character. I loved this 3
1/16/2014 c5 peanutlee33
Wow - beautifully composed. Thanks!
12/17/2013 c5 161untapdtreasure
wow. I loved this from start to finish. I love the inner dialogue from Daryl. You've captured him perfectly. And I believe that this could have happened behind the scenes in what we didn't see.
11/25/2013 c5 Jas87
Very good, sweet story. Would like to see a sequel to this if you haven't already written one.
11/20/2013 c5 2missmetric
I just love the subtlety of this piece. Very much in character for both. Very well written. It just feels like Carol and Daryl, in the truest sense.
10/27/2013 c5 mansts
Beautiful story!
10/12/2013 c5 TheRealSonia
I liked it. Very nicely written. And you really stayed true to the characters.
8/9/2013 c5 littleshelly0619
Wow-wow-wow-WOW!

Sorry i didn't review till this last chapter, but I was so into it I couldn't stop reading! What an awesome fic! You should write for the show, lady! Beautiful, simply beautiful!
8/1/2013 c5 21horrorphile
Great story. Your Daryl is very believable and yet more accessible than the tv version. Loved Carol being a warrior. You have caught the subtle nature of Caryl, wish the TWD staff would read this.
6/10/2013 c5 14SpyVsTailor
Great...now I'm crying like a baby. I both love you (always will) and hate you. Excuse me now, while I curl into a ball of angry sobs and rage dump over the loss of Merle.
6/10/2013 c4 SpyVsTailor
I teared up at 'his own little Huck Finn'...I don't know why. I loved that whole paragraph to be honest.
6/10/2013 c2 SpyVsTailor
If they don't at least hug in the next chapter my heart will break and you will have killed me. Do you want that hanging over your head?

Each chapter is better than the last! _
6/10/2013 c1 SpyVsTailor
I enjoy how you write Daryl tracking. Anyone reading this without ever seeing the show would know he's kick ass at it. (I'm sorry, I'm a horrible reviewer).
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »