for Peaceful Quiet

Beautiful...
12/13/2013 c1 Guest
Very sweet and touching.
4/10/2013 c1 44Green Owl
**She forced herself to be patient and watched as he carefully opened her shirt and slid it off her shoulders. His own he ripped off in a single motion.**

Love the juxtaposition between him taking off her shirt and him taking off his. There's something very sexy and intimate about the difference between the two.

Very nice!
4/9/2013 c1 2crystal2817
Book I love it so much please continue to write about the story looking forward to read more
4/9/2013 c1 137Crittab
Wow, you get a lot across in 600 words. This was really well done. I love the idea that Carol and Daryl just *get* each other in a way other people don't. It's really lovely.

Well done :)
4/9/2013 c1 LisaBoston
This was beautiful! I wish i could describe what i felt, but i am not a writer, so..thank you.
4/9/2013 c1 alibabwa
Such tender intimacy. You could feel the softness and deliberation of every movement here.
4/9/2013 c1 42Ravenesque2
Just beautiful and sad.
4/9/2013 c1 24Tinkerbell99
This was beautiful. I love how you conveyed the uncertainty and hesitation, but also the need. Really, really lovely.
4/9/2013 c1 30Nova802
MORE?! Woman, you read my mind! This line is CLASSIC Daryl: "He'd never so blatantly sought her out. He preferred it to look like an accident. Like he hadn't meant to end up in her company." She's been so warm and gentle with him, but this is a big move for him and his nervousness is endearing. (And him all cleaned up makes me think of him all nervous and washed and combed before coming into the Greene's farmhouse.) Thanks for brightening my day!
4/9/2013 c1 3peonies01
A-mazing. I let out a shaky breath myself! You must not stop writing these one shots. I command it! :). Thanks for sharing!
4/9/2013 c1 Lilone1776
BEAUTIFUL. I know they don't have a mother/son relationship but the imagery reminds me of the bonding between a newborn and mother, the skin on skin connection. Very powerful bonding happening here.
And I always hope that the memories of Merle by the Woodburians would be GOOD memories and help Daryl heal. :)
4/9/2013 c1 9Athlete Girl
awwwwww...Caryl!
4/9/2013 c1 5zenofbeingmommy
I totally forgot the Woodbury people would have known Merle - probably quite well

I like this very much - "He preferred it to look like an accident. Like he hadn't meant to end up in her company." - so spot on - this was beautifully done