for Pink Heaven

7/24/2014 c5 SasuhinaNaru
Um... can finished this plz..
4/5/2014 c5 kandita
I was sooo thinking of this manga the minute I start reading this. I like it though. Can u please add more chapters?! Please! But, what exactly are u planing to do with your plot? Is it similar to the manga? Or is it completely different? Also can u give Hinata and Hanabi more chapter together as well
3/23/2014 c5 ComplicatedHD12
Love your going!
1/25/2014 c5 Guest
Even though you give credit to the manga you shouldn't write a fanfic word for word but just replacing the characters names. That's disgraceful and an insult to the manga author. You should create your own fanfic from your OWN ideas.
11/15/2013 c5 Guest
Pls continue. :)
11/14/2013 c5 Seraphina Dragon
hope to read more soon
9/14/2013 c5 MoonChildShin
Love the plot of this story! Please don't give up on the story and update more chapters soon I really like the characters personalities and slave and master act.
5/8/2013 c1 SilverMist-Yukino
Lol sasuke and Kurenai-sensei?! Lol :) keep it up can't wait for sasuke and hinata moments :P
5/4/2013 c5 1Xeve13
I really like this fanfic. I can't wait for the next chapter :D Idk why you got a negative feedback. This is a really great fanfic.
5/1/2013 c1 Unknown Woman 24
Very Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/30/2013 c4 1lady sweet pink
great chapter :) I wonder what is Sasukes next command : just don't listen to what other says they will just bring you down, just ignore them. :)
4/30/2013 c4 Sunny
Hey I'm back! Ahh loved this chap, but totally wanted to slap Ino in the face! :o Can't wait for the next chapter _
4/29/2013 c5 LushusLee
Love this story! Please keep writing! It's so different!
4/29/2013 c5 pinkllollipop
i love the manga, but i love your story too!
just love the coupling.
hopefully sasuke will stop being a manwhore and will fall in love with hinata soon!
(but let that come naturally otherwise it will be too sudden/cheesy)
keep up the good work! :D
4/29/2013 c4 kitty1190
I read the whole manga I got to say it is good but, this is ... A GREAT STORY! 'Cause its a SasuHina! The only thing I hate about the manga is the chapter were it shows the guys feelings for the girl isn't out yet :( But you'll continue right? Love this chapter. Please do Update soon!
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »