for Maybe Not Everything Was Totally Your Fault

6/29/2013 c1 moyrani
Perfection. Thanks for this extra scene.
5/18/2013 c1 140SpyKid18
This was absolutely lovely! As much as I love the Danny/Mindy romance pieces, I also really love ones that focus on their friendship. Great job!
5/17/2013 c1 3SwirlingSilver
Great story. I really enjoyed it. I think that's something the show was missing this season - a resolution to this argument. It just seemed to get kind of brushed under the carpet and I enjoyed your take on how it would be resolved.
5/13/2013 c1 1Peppermint and Alihotsy
The minute I saw the title for this story, I laughed aloud because it just sounded soooo grudgingly, so perfectly Danny Castellano. And then I clicked on the link and I read the story...

And it was magic. As always.

SO many great moments here. My favorite part has got to be when Danny's knocking on her door, though: "Mindy, I know you're in there! I can hear Meg Ryan on the TV!"

And then: "You know what? I'll do this all night. I don't care. I have no girlfriend and a burned out piano. What else do I have to do?"

Their little nuances are so perfect, so perfectly in character, and so well synchronized. Thanks so much for such a great read, and I can't wait to read more from you (which I will be right now because I'm totally behind, haha)!
4/12/2013 c1 Joy booth
Aww sweet, very possible, I like that she is willing to help him out
4/10/2013 c1 4lyrically-correct
I love this story. It's great how true you stayed to the characters. I LOVE it.
4/10/2013 c1 GOOGIE SUCKS
Brilliant writing, I could easily see this happening in an episode - you stayed true to the characters. A
4/10/2013 c1 Whatanidea15
What a great story!the banter seems a lot like it was on tv. Plus I liked the flirting was subtle or I thought it was.
4/10/2013 c1 16Flobbergasted
Just right! Tone, balance, etc. Hit the spot. :)
4/9/2013 c1 7mygiu
Loved loved loved it! I could totally see it on the show - I wish this had been an official part of it! :)
4/9/2013 c1 133charbrose
OMG, sooooo freaking cute. I swear every time you write this pair, I love them more. I don't even know how it's possible, but is.

I adore how well you write them and how everything just flows so well.

This is exactly how I think Danny's apology would go. The line about how Mindy just 'wormed' her way in, ugh, such a great line. And probably exactly how Danny feels about how they're friends.

Loved it.
4/9/2013 c1 Sarah
This was perfect. I loved your writing and your command of these two characters.
4/9/2013 c1 2Ooh a Jellybean
Awww this was so cute. I could totally imagine Danny talking about Alex like that.
4/9/2013 c1 Guest
Love all your fics but I really needed this one . Not sure why, but I love how you had Mindy 'linger" a bit before moving to join Danny ...it feels very realistic ...I dunno ..I just liked that.

"She watches as he takes a long swig and just sits, staring at the muted movie still playing on her television.

Mindy lingers in the kitchen for a minute, eyeing him, before padding over to join him on the couch. She curls her feet up underneath her and sits quietly, watching while Tom Hanks eats caviar garnish.