for Dragon Princess?

11/17/2014 c4 Devi2509
THIS STORY IS AMAZING I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE IT OR IF YOU GAVE IT UP
8/2/2013 c4 4Miryam Lea
I was so mad that Amber put Dom in the bottom three because she wasn't sexy enough! She should be allowed to be herself around Erik, not have to be fake like the other girls!
I loved the new horse part also, I was in love with the way you talked about the gelding, I was especially impressed that you called the horse a gelding, not many people actually know the term. You defiantly seem to know your horse stuff :)
Can't wait to read more, I'm rooting for Dom x Erik!
7/26/2013 c3 Miryam Lea
Wow, so I apologize for not reviewing in awhile! I've been at a camp in the middle of no where and I've only had internet for enough time to quickly post a new chapter on my story!
This chapter was amazing. It had sweetness, dragons, the whole package. I really liked the ranch part, anything that has to do with horses is just beyond cool since I'm a horse nut :)
I also loved the ending, although you are literally killing me here on the cliffhanger! Please update soon, I promise I'll read and review right away :D
7/13/2013 c2 Miryam Lea
Although I was really sad there were no dragons, I still loved this chapter!
I'm betting that Dom is gonna get to be really close with Claudia, but the fact that they're competing for the same guy on the show could get in the way of things.
I think that Erik is really going to like Dom because she's so spunky and goofy, and much different then everyone else.
I really like how she's also not afraid to be herself around people! (lol green dye xD)
Update soon! :)
7/11/2013 c1 Miryam Lea
This was awesome!
I love the plot line the so far, and the fact that theres dragons just makes it so much cooler! The description you use for the dragons is fantastic, and it really makes them come alive with so much emotion and detail!
I'd really like to read some more of this :)