for First steps with NEST

5/23/2013 c15 5KeepingThemAtBay
Wow. You know how to write action! Felice, Feeelice! Are you okay? I'm dying here!
5/22/2013 c14 9Ryle Culler
Love your story and I can't wait to read more!
5/21/2013 c6 44Wacko12
which autobots are alive and dead? reply
5/21/2013 c5 Wacko12
wait isn't lennox married? reply
5/21/2013 c14 5KeepingThemAtBay
Laserbeak! Maybe, unless he didn't die. Ooo, this is good. In glad Felice didn't get hurt (yet). Because in war stories like this one, the main character always seems to get hurt at EVERY battle. But you didn't do that, so I like it. :)
5/19/2013 c2 4AutobotCopperShadow
Awesome! Isn't Lennox married?
5/19/2013 c13 5KeepingThemAtBay
I'm hoping something's going to happen to NEST. Especially to Lennox. That would be a good plot twist. :)

And why am I the only one who reviews? This story deserves more reviewers that just me!
5/17/2013 c12 KeepingThemAtBay
Aww! So cute. :D
5/15/2013 c11 KeepingThemAtBay
Nice chapter!
5/9/2013 c10 KeepingThemAtBay
Ouch. That had to hurt. But, Hatch us gone, so it's good!
5/7/2013 c9 KeepingThemAtBay
Go Felice! You can do it! I want Hatch to stop hurting her, but she needs to do this. It's a proving ground and she needs to do it. I wonder if in the future there will be other women recruits. That could be like far away but itd make a good ending/accomplishment.
5/5/2013 c8 KeepingThemAtBay
Poor Felice, it's not going to be easy for you at all.
5/3/2013 c7 KeepingThemAtBay
Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel? Is that what I'm reading? That seems like a huge career step! Or I could just be thinking of a different military force food chain. Hm... Well congrats Felice!
4/30/2013 c6 KeepingThemAtBay
Aww. That's adorable. I'm seriously loving the flight scenes! Are you a real pilot?
4/16/2013 c5 KeepingThemAtBay
Aww. The kissed! :*

Epps watching them... What a good big brother. (Notice the sarcasm) this chapter kept reminding me of Safe Haven. The Nicolas Sparks new movie with Wills actor. Nice job!
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »