for Identity Theft

5/30/2016 c10 Guest
Good one please make a sequel
4/11/2016 c3 anon
at the point amy was saying in sonic body that "he"(sonic) love her i though that the second they return to thier body amy will find herself tied to a rock at the bottom of the sea
10/18/2015 c10 IndigoApples
That was an excellent and hilarious read. I'll be honest, I thought the premise was going to be one of those clich├ęs, where both characters were going to fall in love and have a sappy romance at the end, but it didn't and that was refreshing. I'm all for SonAmy, but most sonamy fics I've come across so far, have Sonic easily reciprocating Amy's feelings. I love how you kept them in character and everyone so likable. I also throughly enjoyed the casualness of Shadow's relationship with everyone: So simple, not introverted jerky anger but not overly out of character either. It was nice. Thank you for writing this.
3/22/2015 c10 T.M.U
SHDAOW SWAPPED WITH CHEESE?! CROFT YOU'RE KILLIN' ME HERE!

-The Mystery Unknown!
3/22/2015 c10 1Slide In The DM
Everybody finally realised that Sonic and Amy swapped bodies. The best part was Knuckles and Rouge swapping bodies!
SonAmy in Sonic Boom is happening, I hope they continue, because SonAmy is BAE!
2/27/2015 c1 Lamarana
Let me be honest here

The premise seemed bad. I mean it was the typical kind of fanfiction premise

BUT

I really loved this story.

It was funny as all heck, and I'm serious when I say that this is one of those stories I could picture being an actual spin-off comic (Mainly because it seemed to stay true to the personalities in such a fantastic way!)

Thoroughly enjoyable and took an old premise and made it amazing (owing to you keeping their disorientation with their new bodies throughout instead of making them impossibly OK with the situation)

10/10
2/26/2015 c10 10IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE
Oh my god! I was so not expecting that ending! I laughed so hard that my cheeks are killing me. Never have I read a story that's so original and entertaining as yours!
2/23/2015 c10 130jazziisms
What a beautiful, hilarious ending! I love the body switching hahaha!

I hope to see more from you! :D this story was so amazing!
2/23/2015 c10 3thefierydeath
This was the funniest story I've read in quite a while! And I sure love me some Knuxouge XD Great job!
2/22/2015 c10 SonicLover101
This was the best chapter XDDDDDD. As much as I love the Mobian Mean Girl series, this is also one of my favorite stories from you XD. And I actually had a feeling that this was supposed to reference to that Sonic Boom episode. But lord Jesus christ, the comments explode with Sonamy being confirmed every 5 seconds lol. I sometimes have to wonder if there even paying attention to the actual episode. Is it me or did they start focusing more on Sonamy in the recent episodes instead of the Sonic comedy it's supposed to be? Like sometimes it kinda bothers me lol.
2/22/2015 c10 8Jowy Avilon
Well, too bad this story has came to an end, would have been interesting to see it go further with the shoes on the other feet now. Aheh.
2/22/2015 c10 3SherryBlossom
Fudge! My God! This chapter was hilarious! Shadow in Cheese's body...I almost died when he tried to strangle Sonic. I can just imagine it all! I love this story soooo much! I really hope you consider a sequel .

Btw, Meteor, definitely the best episode yet
2/22/2015 c10 9KokoLockhart
Oh. My. Word.

This was an absolute hilarious read! And this chapter in particular, oh dear, I was laughing so much to the point where I had tears in my eyes and my face filled with bright red gushing up to my cheeks. I lost it when Cheese and Shadow swapped bodies. You described it so well that I pictured the whole scenario perfectly!

This was a fantastic, excellent, superb fic from you! And I hope that you write more humour like this! :)
2/22/2015 c10 ShadAmy1Fan - Shylah McVey
OmiGOSH! This chapter was SO FREAKING HILARIOUS! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD you are such an AWESOME writer lol XD ! So amazing... (w) (-w-) the Knuxouge part tho...XD defintely the best part of the whole thing XD where he realizes he's rouge and he grabs her boobs and she gets so mad at him XD omigosh... This was BY FAR the best story I've read that isn't a Sonamy story where they get together in the end ) I liked how you solved that and how it was tails' invention that made absolutely no sense because tails can't wxplain anything in "english" XD this was awesome... Btw I think the new sonic boom episode was awesome too XD I honestly believe that sega of America for sonic boom has literally taken the fans interpretation of the characters through our fanfics over the years...it's so awesome XD it's like one big now cannon fanfiction XD so anyways you're awesome and happy writing! _ ;)
2/22/2015 c10 Emeraldalex123
Jesus, it's finally ended... I loved this story since I found it to when I finished it! What keeps getting me mixed up in the head is that sometimes I can't tell who is who... Which is hilarious for me since I won't know who's doing what... ._.
Overall this was legit and beautiful u
Can't wait for the next great big thing
P.s. I feel bad for Shadow xD