for Cute and Cuddly

1/8/2016 c1 Guest
This is so cute and beautifully written :))
4/6/2014 c1 Wilyoldjane
Sweet! I actually can see this happen on the Show. Hotch and Garcia have that Kind of relationship.
Love this!
12/14/2013 c1 Guest
this was perfect, and beautiful, and emotional. It shows Hotch and Garcia and their behavior in a very justified light.
12/2/2013 c1 288Kathryn Claire O'Connor
This is just beautiful. I adore fics like this.:)
7/2/2013 c1 red2013
a lovely story to read about garcia as a caring person to the team.
5/21/2013 c1 14splashes-of-silver
Wow, this is like super sweet and great! It kinda made me sad, actually.
Anyway, good job :)
5/11/2013 c1 Dustyfog416
So sweet.
5/6/2013 c1 35CeeCee333
I loved this.
4/11/2013 c1 33Annber03
Oh, this is lovely. I like the bit about Garcia reassuring Reid about patients or looking after Jack or Henry as she does to comfort and reassure their parents. And I love the explanation for why Hotch is so patient and accepting of Garcia's goofy, chattier moments with the team, as well as the thought that he buys her something nice to cheer her up.

So very sweet, all of this. Perfect example of how the team looks out for/after each other.
4/11/2013 c1 13shelly.hoffer.7
This was great!

'he'll pick up something cute and cuddly - Penelope will find it and will bring him coffee, and they won't speak of it' - that was 100% perfect! Of course they wouldn't - he's too private for speaking about it - Loved it!
4/11/2013 c1 Guest
Beautiful
4/11/2013 c1 DebbieOz
So sweet, so true, what would they do without Penelope.
4/11/2013 c1 25Lenika08
me encanta, es muy bonito, aunque yo prefiero las historias de amor sobre Hotch y Garcia. Me harĂ­as muy feliz si escribieras una jeje