FanFiction.Net
for The lives of immortals

9/27/2014 c61 HMP
mind blown (x_xq
9/27/2014 c21 HMP
No, it's not the conclusion; what did Jack mean with MiM and elementals. I want to know.
9/27/2014 c18 HMP
To me, the Guardian's ignorance makes sense; they're the guardians of children not the guardians of spirits.
9/27/2014 c15 HMP
now you have to make a chapter for the last part. you gotta. i'll be severely depressed if you don't.
9/27/2014 c7 HMP
OMG, Sandy, you are here pronounced the king of pranks. I can't breathe, I'm laughing so hard.
9/27/2014 c3 HMP
It's too bad pitch can't feed off of adult's fear, specifically parents. The fear of your child turning into a teenager is vast. *rotflmao* This is awesome.
9/3/2014 c48 Sparky
I WILL leave a review for every chapter I've read, I'm just so far behind and this chapter... Oh my gosh this chapter. And verity! I love her absolutely, like so much. That's an absolute truth!
This was a beautiful chapter that really made me think, I am so in love with your work, may it never stop. Unless you really want it to, then that's your choice I suppose...
9/1/2014 c66 31InvisibleGeek
This has become my favorite Drabble series! I love the way you created the world Jack lives in and the relationship between characters. This is the first fanfiction that I've ever read where I've gotten misty, and now I can't stop thinking about it! Thank you for writing this!
8/18/2014 c30 Kentario
Your story continues to captivate me.
8/14/2014 c3 20Bibbledoo
There's a reason why you kidnap kids, not teenagers. Pitchy.
8/12/2014 c66 3CGOLChris
...wow is all I can say about that.
So,when will you update?
8/5/2014 c26 2SugarNSpice.Co
Dang i just love Bunny, he so funny and he doesn't even no it! LOL
8/5/2014 c66 18DrWhy
An Umbridge on crack...*shudder*
And I'm glad you didn't pair up PIerre and Jack- I like their BROmance better!
Love the chapter and waiting for more!
8/4/2014 c66 23MugetsuPipefox
I like that you incorporated different sexualities other than just heterosexuality without turning it into something creepy. Kudos, my friend. Ugh I hate Dolores Umbridge, but your Cupid isn't as annoying as her.
Something tells me this isn't over...
Great job XD
8/3/2014 c66 25Dark Inu Fan
Um... wow. Cupid, you... um, wow. Y'know, there ARE different types of love. Then again, you're kinda into the puppy-love thing, what with the arrows of instant head-over-heel.

They're just lucky she didn't pull out the loathe arrows. That would have sucked. And made being housemates unbearable.

Keep up the good work, dark
904 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »