FanFiction.Net

6/22/2014 c64 4Shamangirl1
*Forbidden

And lol XD
6/22/2014 c64 thatcrazyjellyfish
Hahha i saw it has been updated and started to read it. when I was reading it thinking have I got the wrong story maybe this isn't the story I thought it was then I was like holy crap I don't remember this story and then it ended and I was like ohhhhhhh hahha great job
6/8/2014 c63 8PippaFrost
I JUST LOVED THAT WILD UPDATE :I
OH MY HOLY MOLY CARP THIS WAS JUST SO AWESOME! I WAS LITERALLY PUNCHING THE DAMN TABLE WHILE CHOCKING!
6/2/2014 c63 7RavingRaven
I'm new and I just finished reading everything. That was adorable :3 Oddly enough I love the fluff and the angst in Jack's POV. Thanks for catching my attention and stay awesome.
5/30/2014 c63 25Dark Inu Fan
So... were those Sophie's old dresses or... where did they come from? Keep up the good work, dark
5/30/2014 c63 26NorthernMage
This was awesome!
5/30/2014 c62 NorthernMage
Chocolate furniture...?

THAT IS THE BEST IDEA EVER. SERIOUSLY. SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN INCLUDING SOMEONE FINDING JACK AND PIERRE EATING CHOCOLATE FURNITURE.

I know you have those tests, but please? If you have time, can you please write that?
5/30/2014 c33 tgsguest
"I found a lost shard of humanity embedded deep within my soul, and so I have brought you a bread roll." *bursts out laughing when reads said line then pauses and later says* . . . Hey that rhymed!
5/29/2014 c63 16The means of procrastinating
THIS IS AMAZING! I love one shot strings they're so easy to read! Now I have to go continue revising for my A2's... Damn did't realise how much I had procrastinated. Why are you such a compelling and amazing writer! Please update soon!
5/29/2014 c63 Guest
we need more kid jack hahaha
5/29/2014 c30 26NorthernMage
This was so sad...

And...when I started to read this, I thought it might be fluff...

But I was wrong.

So very wrong.
5/28/2014 c1 1Weakness Hunter
Type your review here
5/28/2014 c63 19Joshari
I'm loving this one. Too sweet
5/28/2014 c63 thatcrazyjellyfish
Awesoke chapter hAhaha loved it
904 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »