FanFiction.Net
for The lives of immortals

6/10/2016 c69 18DrWhy
Let's see...
- You killed my two favourite characters
- You killed the first OC I ever liked
- You ended one of the only ROTG fics that went into detailed explanations and conspiracy theories
- You broke my heart and flushed the pieces down the toilet

I literally cannot thank you enough for writing this wonderful piece of work. You ended it at the same standard, if not higher, that you started with, and I respect and admire you so much asdfghjkln wow
My only regret is that I didn't get to see more of Jack, Pierre, and Lily.
Are you planning on writing any other fics soon? I'd love to read those as well, so
Thank you so much, once again. You've truly enriched the fandom with this fic.
Love you!
6/10/2016 c69 Ayyyyy
i love this story but also you ended it on 69 ayyyyy
6/10/2016 c69 26NorthernMage
...I had a feeling this would be a "kill 'em all" ending.

You're right, this is hardly a happy story. I can see why you chose it, though. It feels very final, like an ending. Leaving a possible option to keep going would defeat the purpose of the entire chapter, so I'll accept this.

It was good while it lasted.
6/8/2016 c69 8PippaFrost
Okay my friend.. sorry for the wait. As i already reviewd you through message, you have broken me! THIS WAS SO SAD! AND HEARTBREAKING! YOU WENT AND KILLED BOTH MY BABIES! AND BUNNY MY POR BUNNY HE WAS SO DESPERATE TO KNOW WHERE THE HECK WAS JACK! AND JUST WHEN EVERYTHING WAS GOING AWESOME AND THEY WERE ALL FRIENDS! AGHHH MY HEART! AND PIERRE MAN! HE WAS JUST WILLING TO DO WHATEVER WAS NEEDED IT WAS JUST SO NOBLE AND SAD! AND ALL BECAUSE OF PITCH! UGH I WANT HIS HEAD ON A STICK I SWEAR!

LIKE AT FIRST I WAS LIKE OH MY GOD SHE'S ACTUALLY GONNA KILL JACK! AND THEN PIERRE WAS TALKING AND IT WAS LIKE OH MY GOD NO SHE'S GONNA KILL PIERRE-NO WAIT- JACK- WAIT NO- BAM! YOU KILLED THEM BOTH! AND YOU ACTUALLY KILLED SOPHIE AS WELL (wich asn't that bad cause she came back and that was pretty cool!) AND THE WINTER SOLDIER REFERENCE OH MY GOD!

And to think that this wonderful comic, kind of the reason we first talked to each other, is over.. wow... is the end of an era! Thank you for this wonderful (if heart and soul breaker) end for this wonderful fanfic for which i'm so gratefull!

Love you, honey! Wonderful fanfic and wonderful end!
6/7/2016 c69 1I am the Story Teller
This story has always been close to my heart, and it might very well be one of the best factions I have ever had the blessing to read. I might never be over this Jack and all he went through, but I still love this story a great deal. It hurts me to see it go, but I'm glad I got to read it. Thank you for everything.
6/7/2016 c64 1Sage McGavin
I was going to rip you a new one for this...
then I reached the end of the itallisized part and realized you were making a funny
I died laughing
6/7/2016 c62 Sage McGavin
I love that that is the immediate response
not clothing or food
chocolate furniture
6/6/2016 c69 Sparky
Holy cow are you the master of words. I... Did not see this coming at all. Nothing, not one bit. But oh how I enjoyed it. Thank you for giving us this, guardian.
6/6/2016 c46 Sage McGavin
What crawled up his ass and died?
6/6/2016 c69 tgsguest
Dude. Oh my god. How could you.
6/6/2016 c69 Ms. Fairweather
Gah! The feels!
6/6/2016 c69 9heartbreakerninja
Im a gonna go and bawl my eyes out now...
6/6/2016 c69 8AmaraRae
OMG THAT BEGINNING! I THOUGHT it was going to be a regular author's note where you tell us that this no longer interests you and that this will be the last chapter, but it wasn't. Oh poor Jack, no! This can't be happening to him
6/5/2016 c69 16AspenForest732
Nooo :'( I'm sorry to see this end, but this was a nice, touching ending. It was a great story, and I hope to read more of your stories
6/5/2016 c69 Guest
This is one of the most absolute painful endings I have ever read in fan fiction history. It's amazing, and now you can officially join all those other writers that laugh and sip tea with Satan while talking about all the characters they killed off. Lol. Nonetheless you're talented and j love your work. Thanks for an amazing one shot series.
904 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »