FanFiction.Net
for The lives of immortals

6/5/2016 c69 3SnowyDawn17
Hello! :) Just wanted to leave a review to let you know that yeah, someone's still here. I may not have read every chapter, but I read most of 'em, but that still counts, right? ;D

"Verity. Remember the absolute truth you promised me? Yeah, I'm banking that now- where's Jack?" Was an AMAZING line, I reread it a few times just because WOW, the emotion and urgency it provoked was just. Wow.

Sophie becoming a spirit at the end - and being the narrator, too - wasn't something I expected, but it was WONDERFULLY done! :D You're a great writer, my friend. - Even if you never write for RotG again, I wish you well in writing whatever you desire :)
6/5/2016 c69 NoXVZhuusox
Is this really the end of this fanfic?
6/5/2016 c3 1Sage McGavin
the true horror
6/5/2016 c69 Aiedrail
You are an amazing human with a talent to match. Don't let it fade as many have. I have followed your story, from what point I can't say, and I truly thought it had more life to live but I understand the amount of energy it takes to put forth such a story. I'm glad you shared this ending for us to hold on to.

I eagerly await to see where your energy will directed next.

But above all else

5/14/2016 c25 I'm Just Here For The Memories
... You people love to make everybody cry don't you...
5/14/2016 c3 I'm Just Here For The Memories
... Well dang!... I now have newfound respect for Sophie TEENAGE GIRLS FOR THE WIN!
5/13/2016 c68 8PippaFrost
OH HONEY I LOVED IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! AND SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE DEFINITELY ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IF NOT THE ONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! UGH YOU CATUALLY MADE ME FEEL FOR LILY MAN! I THOUGHT THAT TO BE IMPOSSIBLE! AND YEAH, PIERRE, HONEY, YOU RE SWEET, BUT C'MON, THERE'S LIMITS, TOMORROW? SERIOUSLY? TOO GOOD, PIERRE, WAY TOO GOOD, THO I SEE WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM! I LOVED IT! AND I LOVED THE WAY YOU MADE IT ALL PEACEFUL (AS MUCH AS IT COULD BE)! OH OH AND I LOVED THE REFERENCE TO THE THREE INDIVIDUALS... HAHAHAHA! CANT WAIT FOR THE HOW THE END WILL DEVELOP! (DUDE IT'S BEEN...ABOUT FOUR YEARS, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! OH SNIFF WE RE SO MATURE NOW! - HAHAHA NAH, TOO AWESOME TO BE MATURE-)
HUGS AND SNOWFLAKEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!
5/6/2016 c25 16AspenForest732
I'm commenting here because otherwise I'll probably forget. You might know this already since you're many chapters ahead of this, but... just in case
Okay, I'm a little impressed. Most people who haven't self-injured just don't... well, don't quite get what actually happens (and yes, it is very easy to tell who has and who hasn't by how they write these scenes). The emotions and thoughts beforehand, the conflict right before, that's to the T what can happen the first time, sometimes later attempts. But... I've never heard someone describe that moment as numb. I get if it's something to do with being a spirit, but it's the *pain* that... resets? Atones, er... punishes? in some tiny, practically worthless amount? It's hard to describe, no matter how many times I write this. It almost seemed like he got a high on the sensation here, which is usually a separate matter, but it does make some sense with his body associating pain with a measure of worth for decades.
You may touch on this later, but if he does get the urge again, there are other ways to self-injure. Biting, picking, burning, scratching... lifesigns org uk (. Instead of spaces) goes into more detail. You'd be surprised how much pain can result from biting and picking a bloody track into your lip eventually deep enough to scar
5/6/2016 c3 AspenForest732
Oh my gosh, YES! I could so see teenage Sophie doing this
5/5/2016 c68 1LunarCatNinja
Wow, it's been a while. I love the chapter!
4/2/2016 c58 10Briar Rose the Awoken Maiden
Note if you want any really Aussie tales to tell look up some of the Aboriginal Dreamtime stories. Also it is ironic that Bunny is "Aussie" a sterotypical one mind you yet rabbits are one of the biggest pests in Australia. The dammed Rabbit Proof fence is proof of that. Love it by the way...
1/2/2016 c67 TheDoctorsTrueCompanion
So it's about 7 o'clock in the morning and I've just finished reading this. And I have only one this to say...

I NEED MORE!

So I demand that you go wake you RotG muse out of her 3 year long sleep and get writing because I will not tolerate an amazing story like this getting abandoned
10/23/2015 c67 Nixus-Hiver
Well.. It was nice while it lasted. Your probably going to abandon this now, seeing as your not really in this fandom anymore. What a shame, really. I quite liked this story. All well. Farewell, my friend.

10/23/2015 c66 Nixus-Hiver
Pffft.
Hehehehaha

10/23/2015 c65 Nixus-Hiver
Sad-Happy feels. Confusing feels.

904 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »