FanFiction.Net
for The lives of immortals

10/23/2015 c64 Nixus-Hiver
Mahahahahahaha! OH. MY. GOD.
Oh, wow, that was, just. Wow. Hehehehahahahehe. Ah. Haha

10/23/2015 c63 Nixus-Hiver
If think poor Jack may be a bit traumatised. Haha

10/23/2015 c62 Nixus-Hiver
Actual children Jack and Pierre. Well said, my friend, well said.

10/23/2015 c61 Nixus-Hiver
*quiet gasp* no...

...my world has come crashing down

mind blown again...

...how could you MiM?
10/23/2015 c58 Nixus-Hiver
Ok. Im tired so im not going to talk about it now. But. Please PM me soon, so we can talk about proper Australian accents.
I am an Australian and that accent. Is killing me. Literally. I don't talk like that! My mum doesn't talk like that, my dad doesn't talk like that(and my dad actually lived in the outback for most of his childhood!),my sister doesn't talk like that. The random strangers on the street don't talk like that! It is a stereotype! I swear on my books Hugh Jackman plays up his accent!
So. I talked about it. Opps. More like ranted about it. Sorry if I sounded mean. I, it just, bugs me when people think that all aussies are like,: "What yah name, matie?" or "Yar a right galah!" Because I've never said things like that. Ever. And neither do I include an Australian animal in my every sentence. I will admit that, yes, Australians do have a rougher way of speaking than, say, British people, but that doesn't mean that we speak like cavemen.

10/23/2015 c57 Nixus-Hiver
Mixed Feelings.

10/23/2015 c56 Nixus-Hiver
Mind Blown.

Incredible.

10/23/2015 c55 Nixus-Hiver
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp! Is that why Lily and Arnold and everyone else hates Jack!? Because of what Boreas(the winter spirit before him) did?! Gasp! I think I might faint! Wowzes!

10/23/2015 c54 Nixus-Hiver
*sniff* This bought a tear to my eye.

~Nix

P.S It took me about two minutes too remember how to spell bought. It must be because its 12:05.. Hmm
10/23/2015 c53 Nixus-Hiver
Heheha, ah, that joke will never get old. Also I like the thing about Sophie being Jack's first believer.

10/23/2015 c51 Nixus-Hiver
Lol.

10/23/2015 c50 Nixus-Hiver
Gaaaaaaaasp! Oooooo my! MiM, why?

10/23/2015 c49 Nixus-Hiver
Hehehe. Also I looked up that picture.. and now I am kind of wishing I had my Teddy Blanket. O_O. But I do have a substitute. My security blanket! Which is actually a hoodie. But, same diff.

~Nix

P.S I realise this make me sound like a child. But I no care. I dare anyone to call me a baby. I shall fight them.
P.P.S That last bit kinda sounds offensive. I swear I don't mean to sound mean. That rhymed.
P.P.P.S I have officially gone way of track. Opps.

10/23/2015 c48 Nixus-Hiver
Three absolute truths:
I like the OC. I am in awe of your writing. I am getting tired of signing every review.

10/23/2015 c44 Nixus-Hiver