for A Time to Kill

1/6/2019 c2 4Celeste Verteidiger
You know what? This was good. It had the potential to compete with the other stories I've read with the same plotline. But you kinda lost me at the end of chapter 3. I thought that Tom have change due to having a family but then you go and twist it up. Also I'm a Voldemort/Harry fan so. . . As I said it was good but I don't like the ending.
4/17/2018 c1 athenaskid125
The first chapter was well written but the second chapter was filled with grammar and syntax issues. Try editing the second chapter so it is more understandable to readers.
12/16/2016 c2 JettBlack22
I have to say that while the plot was interesting, I found the story very difficult to read. Your writing would benefit if you worked more on grammar and punctuation. I hope to see your writing improve in time :).
9/28/2016 c1 1cookiemonsta605
This Statesboro so well with such potential and then the second chapter was all over the place. I honestly have no idea what happened at all I got confused.
12/22/2015 c1 Guest
chapter one startet out well enough but chapter two was ... I don't know what to say cause I don't want to sound like I would be bashing you. I'M not that kind of a person. Honestly I thought someone else wrote chapter two, someone who has no talent in writing only to realise that the author is still the same. You should rewrite your Story, think about what you want to tell us with your story. Is it a story about how Harry & Tom and their building relationship and family like your summary suggestet or what is the "red thread"?
11/28/2015 c2 Guest
The main idea was good, but your writing skill suck. It was barely comprehensible, especially chapter two and the chapter after that.
10/27/2015 c2 rowenasheir
Started out well then fell apart
9/28/2015 c2 Guest
This is really confusing about the story line but very good any way
8/16/2015 c2 tuinne
This story will be better if you cleaned it up a bit. It is riddled with grammatical errors and the capitalization and punctuation were not properly observed too.
7/21/2015 c2 Amy
O.o pero que mierda acabo de leer... no se, esperaba algo mejor.
7/21/2015 c2 15white collar black wolf
Liked it
7/21/2015 c2 19burntblood.1982
I have gave 2-5 chapter so that people can still enjoy the story while my Beta helps the story move forward and makes it more easy to read. please enjoy and the best BETA ever Cameron Reese slytherin, has updated the first chapter.
10/20/2013 c1 1Boekwurm
I found this really difficult to read.
6/8/2013 c3 Ginga
I hope Harry and Tom can open their eyes and decide to stay together... Update soon!
6/6/2013 c3 Yume