for Strikeout

7/29/2018 c10 Guest
THIS MADE MY HEART SO HAPPY. I seriously squealed and smile and enjoyed every single second of it. Thank you so much for writing it.
5/21/2016 c5 dragonfly
I really love it and your take on the different characters. It make me laugh too many times.
After reading this I have to check your other works.

Just one small thing; It's 'GuteN Tag' and GutE Nacht.

Good job.
5/18/2015 c4 Ubersupersloth
I like the way that how effective the advice is is what kind of pitch is thrown (bad advice means a strike and good advice means a ball and whatnot), it's pretty clever.
11/28/2013 c10 5TheExpL0DiNgaPplE
noooooooop! why did u stop updating!?
8/29/2013 c10 thetempestrising
Oh gosh...
I feel bad for the Red Scout now.
This was a great fic, and I liked how you kept Scout's personality intact while you had him try to get Ms Pauling's attention. Great job.
A piece of advice would be to check over your work sometime, if you ever come back, and look for the few small errors in spelling, grammar, etc. Other than that, great job.
Good luck in the future with your writing, etc.

-thetempestrising
4/30/2013 c10 11GejimayuGirl
Such a cute ending! I liked it. Short, sweet and to the point.
4/30/2013 c10 2Cookie-Loving Kiara
Call me strange, but I kinda like your A/N in this. Hell, A/Ns give a lot of meaning if it's from an author whose works you've been reading and enjoying; gives life to the writer, tells their readers that they have their own life and spared time and effort to write a story. Bonus effect if it's friendly. Most people who just started reading wouldn't care about apologies for being idle and all, heh.

The ending's not exactly perfect, but hey, they /are/ tough to write at times. Kudos for the great fanfic and your efforts in it :)

It was a great ride of a story!
4/29/2013 c10 Meandmysaandvich
I...what.
4/29/2013 c10 Okamilover
Ohhh, poor RED Scoot! A bit of a quick ending there, but altogether I had a awesome time reading your wonderful little fic! Thank youuu! (O)/
4/29/2013 c10 donewiththisshit
HOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE... THAT?!
4/28/2013 c9 11GejimayuGirl
Aww... I squeed at the end of the date! I really like the interaction between Scout and Engie, too. Very in-character and sweet.
4/28/2013 c9 26MattsyKun
I was physically unable to ship this till I read this story. It's so cute I cried OwO
4/28/2013 c9 2Cookie-Loving Kiara
You got me squealing and cooing from the overload of sweetness in this chapter-again. Keep up the wonderful work! :D
4/28/2013 c9 zzz
Looks like Scout finally got to First Base (hahaha chapter names... brilliant)! Good for him! This chapter was super cute, and the update made my day! :')
4/27/2013 c9 Okamilover
Yayyyy! Good job for Scoot :D
Another really cute chapter, and I enjoyed reading it alot!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »