for New Alliances 2

6/12/2018 c2 NoraValkerie
Please post more chapters. I really enjoy the story line.
9/20/2017 c2 babylove3026
Is this story going to be finished or is it abandoned? I was really into it.
4/22/2016 c2 Zalia
I'm curious about that window too! :)
12/12/2015 c2 1SusanMarieS
I read all of part one and two today. I love it. Especially the Draco and Hermione parts.
7/23/2015 c2 Lbm1871
Love this story! Can't wait for the next update!
5/19/2015 c1 Tom Riddle Minor
Still on hold? Hmmm -. But don't expect your readers to stop passing by, hoping ...
3/6/2015 c2 DeathCure
Hey
You probably have put this story on hold, or stopped all together, and I understand. Its been two years since the last update and a lot can happen. You've probably been busy or have forgotten the plot, I just wanted to say that its alright. I would love it if you spontaneously started to update again (please!). If not then it was a pleasure to read what you have posted.
11/14/2014 c2 Tom Riddle Minor
So. Stalled for one and a half years probably means gone with the wind. Too bad, really - this was one of the good ones. I'll pass by now and then to check it out and see if you are going on again. I hope so as this is really a thing I'd like to follow. If you are going on one fine day I'd suggest you made Draco more powerful. Right now he is too weak to even deserve their hatred. But after all he and Hermione were the brains of the year - what about tuning in on them as a volatile and unmanageable love/hate-couple drifting towards a strong companionship? They could develop into something really to be feared on both sides of the border, simply by being smarter. - Okay - for now I'll just say, it was a pleasure.
7/12/2014 c2 LittleMissSmile
Is there ever going to be an update? :(
4/11/2014 c2 Waterdruid101
I'm enjoying this story and I can't wait to see what happens next
3/2/2014 c2 Guest
Absolutely one of the best fics I've read. Seriously, I've lost sleep and went to work imitating a zombie the last few days just so I could keep reading. Please, please finish the story. Please. Please please please.
2/13/2014 c2 Angelmana
That was awesome I love it and I hope the can save pansy and that Draco and hermione get back together... Please update soon.. Later for now

Angel
2/7/2014 c1 4CherokeeBlack
Cant Wait to read more. Hope you post soon.
1/23/2014 c2 Guest
I've enjoyed your story so far and am disappointed that you have let it go untouched for so long.
1/20/2014 c2 Guest
i love reading your New Alliances story and am very much looking forward to when you post the nexy chapter and so on and so forth. you really havn't any reason to doubt your abilities you're an amazing writer and your story lines are clear and easy to follow, so thank you for posting these amazing chapters :)
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »