for What is it about you

12/2/2015 c1 bluesnowflakes21
update please
8/27/2014 c1 Guest
Please update
5/12/2014 c1 Degg
Please tell me your going to continue this. I actually like the plot line. And your good at devolping characters in a way it doesn't ruin the character, and the use of sensory adjectives is natural, not forced. I don't really reveiw, so if its a bad review, could you please tell me?
12/12/2013 c1 wnaruto616
cant wait to read the next chapter
10/14/2013 c1 5RinShinsei
There weren't really any mistakes. And even though I'm usually a SasuNaru fan, I'll make an exception in this case since the story is well written. Keep up the good work!
9/23/2013 c1 18lovemet123
I want to see what happens next
8/17/2013 c1 22PervertFarmer
Tomorrow better come fast! I wanna know what he's gonna do! XD Definitely following ;)
8/10/2013 c1 Serinity Dawn
Oh you soooooooo need to continue on with this story! I LOVE IT!
6/22/2013 c1 She who quacks alot
i like this fic. IT MUST CONTINUE!
heheheheheh
oh uhm i have a question... whats with the ( "!" ) randomly scattered about in the chapter?
6/9/2013 c1 Mindless Yollie
This is really good and interesting. I've been searching for a story just like this :) so thanks for writing it and please update soon.
5/31/2013 c1 raindropdew
I'm sticking this story in my favs I love kyunaru pairings so cute I loved all the flashbacks I'm really excited for the next chapter I hope u update I really want naruto and kyu to get together soon(: keep up the awsome work (:
5/29/2013 c1 1n917
this is a really interesting story! can't wait to read more!
5/18/2013 c1 140Dana-Eliza
Looks very promising and curious what you will do with it. It does have some signs of bestiality now, so make sure you clear up if it will be or not ;) Since Kurama is a fox and all... And you also forgot to mention that this contains spoilers from the manga! Not everyone reads it, so you need to say that at the beginning :P

I did get a little confused when you put a flashback in a flashback. I think it was how it was shown in the manga, but make sure you are not going to rely too much on what happens in there. Make it your own story. This chapter is almost completely flashback and I have to admit, I liked the last bit the most, because it was yours. I know what happened in the manga, so you shouldn't write down the whole scene. Just take little snippets out of it, the essence of it. So just less flashback, more Kurama story!

Now about the plot ;) Mostly I wonder how this will ever be Kurama x Naruto since he is still part of Naruto. And yeah the him being a fox and all XD If it will be bestiality I will not continue to read, btw x.x Creeps me out. But the relationship development will be the most interesting thing to see. Naruto who is of course oblivious and Kurama who doesn't really want to admit it out loud... I would focus mostly on Kurama's perspective. I think that will be the most interesting :)
And what the hell time travel? 0.o That confused me even more, because I can't see how it fits yet XD

Work hard, hun, because it certainly is interesting and has potential :)
5/9/2013 c1 3Darkness's Messenger
This should definitely should be continued. There aren't a huge number of KyuuNaru yaoi pairings on FanFiction., so they are definitely needed Also, you need to decide on if Kurama will have a human form, an anthro, or a feral form when it finally happens. Still, it looks great so far!
4/14/2013 c1 Trollzor
Keep it up good so far not to many good kurama/kyuubi naruto yaoi out there
20 Page 1 2 Next »